Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.2.1 +15.2.2

DE_Adam

got a question, is the cap for syndicates total for all syndicates, or is it per syndicate?

(can i gain only 30k standing a day in one, and then 30k in another one, or 15k in both for a total of 30k?)

The Standing cap is a daily total. Gain it where ever you please, but know that it will cap at the respective amount!

Will others be able to pay for the sigil if they miss it?

Also I wanted to have my clan emblem up for the event, but it's not there. I haven't received a rejection email so I suppose they still haven't checked it?

Edited by Kethus

I believe putting a cap on rep gain is stupid, are MR 18 you only get 38k rep max per-day. The cost of things is still stupidly high meaning you are now forcing me to wait again (mind you i put off playing these last couple of weeks so i didn't do any farming before any of the changes).

...You're complaining about 38k per day? That's a crap ton of rep. That's, at most, 11 days to get the last rank by itself. That's pretty damn fast. And with 10x standing coming soon, you'll hit the cap easier. The only people this hurts is people who were abusing the system and getting max in like, a few hours.