DE_Adam

Hotfix 15.2.1 +15.2.2

"Removed LOS changes" - YAY: shield polarize finally works...

"Added Standing Multipliers..." YAY

so much YAY

I believe putting a cap on rep gain is stupid, are MR 18 you only get 38k rep max per-day. The cost of things is still stupidly high meaning you are now forcing me to wait again (mind you i put off playing these last couple of weeks so i didn't do any farming before any of the changes).

got a question, is the cap for syndicates total for all syndicates, or is it per syndicate?

(can i gain only 30k standing a day in one, and then 30k in another one, or 15k in both for a total of 30k?)

Hmmm, i'll guess is global?

I am MR17, and it says only 1818 points can be gained today... looks like it's capped at 2000 and is ignoring my mastery rank...

Umm, seems like Host Migration screws up previous wave rewards again. 

Tried twice on sechura now, both times lost wave 5 and 10 items after a migration.

• Upvote 1

I am MR17, and it says only 1818 points can be gained today... looks like it's capped at 2000 and is ignoring my mastery rank...

Guess that will be fixed on 15.2.1.1 (?)

Changes

• Relocated capture and spawn points on Viver, Interception missions.
  • Viver, Eris is now a Infested Hive mission to return Eris to a purely Infested region.

What?

So Viver is now Infested Interception mission? or Infested Hive mission?

got a question, is the cap for syndicates total for all syndicates, or is it per syndicate?

(can i gain only 30k standing a day in one, and then 30k in another one, or 15k in both for a total of 30k?)

The Standing cap is a daily total. Gain it where ever you please, but know that it will cap at the respective amount!

Will others be able to pay for the sigil if they miss it?

Also I wanted to have my clan emblem up for the event, but it's not there. I haven't received a rejection email so I suppose they still haven't checked it?

Edited by Kethus

I believe putting a cap on rep gain is stupid, are MR 18 you only get 38k rep max per-day. The cost of things is still stupidly high meaning you are now forcing me to wait again (mind you i put off playing these last couple of weeks so i didn't do any farming before any of the changes).

...You're complaining about 38k per day? That's a crap ton of rep. That's, at most, 11 days to get the last rank by itself. That's pretty damn fast. And with 10x standing coming soon, you'll hit the cap easier. The only people this hurts is people who were abusing the system and getting max in like, a few hours.

• Upvote 8

Syndicate Changes

• (Coming in next build, missed build cutoff!) Base Syndicate standing gain is now ten times faster than before

Why? 

Screaming-GIF-5.gif

• Upvote 5

why the hell javelin lost the line of sight check? I mean others make sense to NOT have it but javelin was one ult that could have been interesting by having tons of instant damage but with line of sight limitation.

Fixes

Fixed Gilded Truth Mod giving higher fire rate than intended, now gives up to 80% when fully maxed.

But yesterday

Gilded Truth Mod will now provide a multiplier of 1.2 instead of a multiplier of 0.2.

So this was not intended?