Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.2.1 +15.2.2

DE_Adam

Can you throw us a screenshot of your Syndicate panel screen? Anyone else seeing this?

*Side note, I'm Mastery Rank 11 and I see '24,000 Extra Standing Possible(replenishes daily)' at the top of my Syndicate panel screen.

It happens after you run one mission

Great hotfix, DE.  I'm really excited to try these syndicate changes.

Can the best multiplier owned please be applied to all Sigils of the same Syndicate?  For cosmetic reasons I might want different Sigils on different frames but it would be nice if, for example, all my New Loka Sigils gave the multiplier of the most expensive New Loka Sigil I own,

Also, this ^  Having the syndicate bonus based on the highest sigil OWNED, not highest sigil worn would go a long way towards cosmetic freedom.

For some reason now I can't earn any standing with any faction with any Warframe. I've tried restarting, changing warframes, planets, sigils, etc but nothing works. The Syndicate Standing section at the end of missions doesn't even show up and when I look at the Syndicate menu I'm not earning any.

Warframe Changes

• Removed LOS checks for Radial Javelin, Energy Vampire, and Shield Polarize (reverted the 15.2.0 change).

comic-book-guy-ok-fine-meme-generator-oki was happy with radial javelin LOS, but i guess i'm a minority.. :C

Syndicate Changes

• Added standing multiplier to Sigils - the higher the tier of Sigil, the higher the multiplier.
  • Added sigil multiplier to Syndicate mission bonus if sigil matches the Syndicate hosting the mission.
  • Syndicate Standing gain per day now capped at 2000 + (2000 x Mastery Rank Number).
    • For example, I am a Mastery Rank 15 player.
    • My personal Syndicate Reputation Cap is 2000 + (2000 x 15)
    • Using BEDMAS: 2000 + 30000
    • 32000 is my Daily  Syndicate Standing cap as a Mastery Rank 15 player.
  • (Coming in next build, missed build cutoff!) Base Syndicate standing gain is now ten times faster than before

Archwing Changes

• Reduced AI ‘sprint’ acceleration and max ‘sprint’ speed to make enemies easier to target.
  • Updated Velocitus firing sounds.
  • Reduced lens flare effect on Velocitus.
  • Bigger hit effect on the Velocitus’ projectile.
  • Small buff to Velocitus’ damage, included ability to sweep a sphere giving some ‘slack’ on the shot.
  • Enemy spawns will be staggered so enemies are not as bunched together.
  • Small optimization made to AI pathing in Archwing.

Changes

• Adjusted holster position for staff weapons on Hydroid.
  • Relocated capture and spawn points on Viver, Interception missions.
  • Improved the weapon trail on the Fragor/Brokk attack animations.
  • Viver, Eris is now a Infested Hive mission to return Eris to a purely Infested region.

Fixes

• Fixed Flappy Zephyr missing from leaderboards.
  • Fixed Rathbone requiring two handles to craft, now reduced to one handle.
  • Fixed Sigils not showing their proper selected color.
  • Fixed Rathbone having 9 Mod slots, reduced to 8.
  • Made improvements to Archwing enemy navigation, should no longer get stuck in asteroids when being fired at.
  • Fixed Gilded Truth Mod giving higher fire rate than intended, now gives up to 80% when fully maxed.
  • Fixed issue that caused Zephyr suddenly stopping mid air due to physics bug.
  • Fixed VIP not spawning in quest defense missions.
  • Fixed World State Window not accessing a Syndicate Mission on a planet you haven’t unlocked.
  • Fixed script error that would stop progress on Capture missions.
  • Fixed portions of Ice Planet tileset near crashed ship where players could fall out of map.
  • Various localization fixes and updates.
  • Fixed Interception point D on Corpus Ship, no longer floating off the ground.
  • Fixed issue regarding host-migration, items will no longer be lost during host-migration mid Defense or Interception missions.
  • Joining an Archwing mission that’s already in progress will no longer mute Archwing sounds.
  • Fixed inaccurate collision on crashed ship on Ice Planet tileset.
  • Fixed players not receiving Archwing during space extraction cinematic on Archwing quest mission.

giphy.gif for the rest you did good...

"(Coming in next build, missed build cutoff!) Base Syndicate standing gain is now ten times faster than before"

WHAT?!   That's too high!

I am a viver farmer, and even I say that's too high, and the syndicate sigils give too little rep boost, more sigil rep boost please! D:

Think again... you will see it still slow gain.

I don't always comment on these topic..
but when I do..
I really appreciate DE doing all this for us!
& that Is WARFRAME is by far my favourite game since I started playing!
I regret that I was not in Alfa and missed a few earlier Beta events..
Can we have" Throw-Back Alfa Event"?
I really wan them vandals and keep my records full of participated events :D

Also, when can we ever expect to replay quest?
cuz... I missed vor's prize(skipped by accident)... -_-"

ANYWOH!

Thanks As Always DE!
see you later at mustache Dojo party!

Can you throw us a screenshot of your Syndicate panel screen? Anyone else seeing this?

*Side note, I'm Mastery Rank 11 and I see '24,000 Extra Standing Possible(replenishes daily)' at the top of my Syndicate panel screen.

Just did 2 syndicate missions, and they took from the total...

7IbzvkL.jpg

[DE], thank you for listening to the players regarding the last update. Pleased to see that you've been able to admit that the best option was not chosen, and fix it. I am now honoured to support you in your world record attempt today!

Changes

• Relocated capture and spawn points on Viver, Interception missions.
  • Viver, Eris is now a Infested Hive mission to return Eris to a purely Infested region.

Just pointing out the humourous inconsistency in the above quote ;p

The Standing cap is a daily total. Gain it where ever you please, but know that it will cap at the respective amount!

...You're complaining about 38k per day? That's a crap ton of rep. That's, at most, 11 days to get the last rank by itself. That's pretty damn fast. And with 10x standing coming soon, you'll hit the cap easier. The only people this hurts is people who were abusing the system and getting max in like, a few hours.

according to what was just said by Megan here, that means i can only get about 25K rep in my main faction per day cause of the 12.5k going to the allied faction meaning i have to wait even longer, also yes 11days is a long damn time.

I like many other people have a job and a life outside of this game meaning I can not play for 11days straight,

I am currently only MR 16 cause I'm lazy in getting up my last weapons and frames, So when i do my grind I do mass amounts in one day. Meaning I will easily re-rank 10 weapons forma'd twice or three times as well as my frames in a day, preventing me from gain the rep that should go along with that is just stupid.

It's 6am here so I'm not in much mood to explain how simply putting a hard cap on what I can gain is stupid.