Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Furax And Ankyros Clipping Issue

zelgaris

Subjective nitpicking and polishing time ahead.

Don't you find it really weird that you have Furax or Ankyros equipped all the time and it causes some visible visual clipping issues? It's not like the one and only clipping issue in this game, but so far the most awkward I've met.

With Furax, it doesn't look that bad actually, since Furax look like regular over-sized gloves.
However, Ankyros (and possible future claws or katar like weaponry - I doubt they drop the idea with these two) is different case, it just looks awkward - especially with Paris.

How does she even hold the bow with those discs on hands?

wf-Ankyros-clip.jpg

Wouldn't it be better, if the gloves-weapons stay unequipped normally and only show/materialize (with a little visual effect), when we are attacking or blocking, i.e. while not holding any other weapons in hands?

could put them on opposite sides in the flat of the back like the smaller of dual swords... 

Or not have them anywhere and just make them appear on the hands in case of attack.

It's a sc-fi - there could be a technology allowing this kind of simple teleportation/(de)materialization of weaponry - think Varia Suit from Metroid or Ultraviolet (although the movie was trash).

Just an idea, maybe people in general don't care about having huge discs on hands clipping into other weapons :)