The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Back In My Day...

Gigatron-Prime

Back in my day Hek was the king (yes, it has been crowned once again with its mod)

The stalker had a braton vandle and could roflstomp you with it.

The corpus used Snipetrons and Snipetrons were awesome.

The flux rifle was one of the most used end game weapons due to serrated blade damage

Serrated blade damage: 3x damage to non ancient infested, ignores armor

Only 3 of those things are true!

The only one I can see it can be controversial is the damage one, which is actually true in some way.

Yes, there were more than one damage type, but just one at the same time. I am not talking about the elemental types. Maybe you remember that was the reason the Flux was among the best weapons until damage 2.0 came out, where it became obsolete unless you were vs infested.

Here is a new set if you don't like the previous one:

- The host was always the party leader

- You could freeze, electrocute and set on fire an enemy all at the same time

- You had to get your own materials as Titans did not exist

- Ember was the best tank in the game (ignoring the next point)

- Iron skin and blessing made players invulnerable

- Melee had charged attacks

- You could never set the alarms off if triggered (a good thing since at least we didn't get the darn waypoint saying we have a console to turn in off nearby for the whole mission...)

- Toxic Ancients could actually poison you instead of one hitting you with the projectile if you got near them

- Crawlers were slow

- You could never set the alarms off if triggered (a good thing since at least we didn't get the darn waypoint saying we have a console to turn in off nearby for the whole mission...)

And the enemies would instantly activate the alarms when they came within 2 steps of them...

I played Solar Winds 1 and Epic Pinball when they first came out. Kickass music.

...oh, you mean Warframe?

- I remember when you could run from cover to cover, and cut enemies half in one charged Skana attack.

- Coptering was not been widely known yet.

- You absolutely had to put armor-piercing mods on your weapons, and every single type of element.

- Ember was actually good.

farthest back my memory goes in this game is running from chargers scared S#&$-less with a Mk-1 Braton relying on my flashlight to tell me where I need to go. missed those ol'days when the infested made my heart nearly stop when I had to fight them, now their just a not-so-scary wall-o meat that die if I so much as tap my trigger. 

except that charger from the rescue mission, that thing dam-near made me piss myself when I opened the door for the first time.

"SPAMM E! SPAMM E! KILL IT WITH FIRE! oh god dammit, it's just a charger!"