Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Are You Guys Doing Ok? (Bit Concerned)

Zoey_Corredan

Heya DE.

Bit concerned after getting a reply on a a ticket I made to tell you guys about some problem(s) with the game.

I know you're all working hard, (maybe even too hard fixing all the bugs hehe), but are you all doing ok? Not drinking too much coffee Too_much_coffee_II_by_Dumnezeu.gif, taking a break, etc?

Also be sure that the guys that handle the tickets are still alive and not turned into zombies from the amount of bug reports they had to reply to hehe. work.gif

Did the EE.log list things that happen during start-up/loading of the game? Not sure if I should add it to the ticket because of the reply I got from the moderator, explaining it below.

Here's the part that's a bit concerning (the ticket reply, have some images below).

* It starts like any other ticket or forum reply from staff with "Hello" and then the name of the person who made the ticket. With my ticket reply I got some random name that didn't even match or come close to mine.

(And if I would've changed my account name it wasn't one of the previous ones that the moderator could have used.)

* Then there's a question being asked to try and reboot the system and see if that helps when I clearly stated that it did not help and the ticket was made (ok I didn't add the next part to the ticket but still, reboot was in my ticket) after quite some time and days of playing with the bug, which means the pc has been put off at night and is back on the next day (reboot).

I've heard from other players who had tickets and other things that the replies they got made it look as if the one who replied did not read their ticket at all, just had a quick look, just dumped in a quick copy-paste (typing mistakes or such), it was not relevant to whatever the ticket was about, or the suggested fixes only made things worse.

I know you guys get lots of tickets and give standard-like questions to ask to be sure that something specific isn't causing the problem, but I find it quite weird that I get a copy-pasted (or with a mistake) ticket reply that was sent to another player. (Sadly to say it did indeed feel like it was copy-pasted)

I'm not saying you guys aren't doing your jobs, just wondering what's going on, maybe working too hard that you guys are a bit tired and make a mistake from time to time?

And kinda want to know or at least be sure that after spending some time adding lots of details describing the problem that it was indeed read and didn't recieve just a quick copy-paste reply, would kinda make the whole "report your bug with a ticket" thing obsolete. :(

Well I hope you guys are doing all right, keep up making awesome content, fixing bug and remember to not work too hard. _typer__revamp_by_madb0y.gif :)

Here's some images of the ticket to let you know what I mean;

(Part where I state that restarting/rebooting does not fix it.)

large.png?1416109791

(The reply with the wrong name and the reboot question)

original.jpg?1416110923

Edited by Zaira_Thessara

Considering the volume of tickets, a copy and paste first reply is sort of necessary. They are getting swamped with tickets.

That aside, you should upload your EE.log; make sure you grab your EE.log immediately following the experience with the bug (because restarting the game wipes the old EE.log and makes a new one, and you need the EE.log containing data leading up to/during the bug).