Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris Possible Bug

hippienut

Tested said Paris acclaimed "Grineer Killer" came to realize that after playing with the mods on it my Rifle Crit Damage +100% did "NOT" affect this weapon at all. Tested 330 Critical head shot on Grineer. Then tested with Crit Damage mod +100% no difference still was 330 after waiting a bit for a yellow Critical to appear. Also went back to check if I had not applied the mod found I had applied so that was not the issue. I was also the host and only one in-game so that was not the issue so after all the check I have come to realize this is an actual bug. I really wanted to see the Paris shine with that awesome head-shot Crit damage, but alas I must wait for fix.

Edited by hippienut

Well, it seems to be working fine for me. Although the Paris in general is super buggy, my grit damage mods are working fine. I hit for over 3k against corpus soldiers for some reason, and can hit a solid 300-470 crit on everything else, which usually does the job.

I've since tested it without mods and seen the expected drop off. My crits are only hitting for 1.4-ish k on Corpus soliders and 100-250 on everythinh else.

+100% crit chance =/= 100% crit chance.

Even if you install a +100% chance mod on a weapon that just means that the base crit chance of that weapon is affectet by the mod. 

Fictional example: Weapon Basecrit 5%, +100% mod = 10% crit chance