Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Graphically challenged

ROSING

Maybe I'm just *@##$ing because my computer isn't a gaming computer, but I'm sure there are other people who don't have the best performance because there's so much detail. Which is great, and I'd like to see thsoe details, but if it means that my computer moves at 1 frame per second, I can pass up graphics.

So I toned down my screen resolution to 800x600 and got rid of all the check mark things, all the detail is set to low and now I can play the game, kinda. It's still relatively choppy and it gets worse there are a bunch of friendlies and/or enemies running around. Is there any other thing I can do to improve performance?

People should stop trying to run modern games on old machines. There comes a point where no matter how well the game is optmised, it simply won't run any better.

Plus, if you will really be into gaming, a gamer should try to invest on a good gaming PC. I know that not everyone can buy high end, or even good cheap pc parts, but that's the only way to play games smoothly, especially modern games.

Edited by JasonN36