Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Can The Tennosyte Virus Do For You...?

0zryel

I have notice how we got almost every type of Technocyte Weapon and l personally LOVE how they move and squiggle as you use them, but I noticed that we don't have an version of the bow/crossbow or a throwing weapon (Kunai,Hikou, etc...) 

SO, I just wanted to suggested it, also wanted to see what you guys think it could look like and do? 

My Example: 

The bow/crossbow would just be around your arm like snake with a Infested looking cobra head at the tip on top of your hand (much like Ash has hidden blades in his), where the arrows could come out and the quiver will be moving quills around its body...as you point your arm and shoot and it would work like a sniper with a Zooming and all...the throwing weapon could be attach in your forearm and you just move your arms in a slash motion and thrown them in different arc positions like a spray of darts...

I imagined that maybe the arrows or the throwing weapons would be like a *Bloodworm* (arrows) or like *parasitic Sea Stars* that have a Lash animation and wiggles on the enemies as they do damage or if enemies are slash, burst or you miss you can see them in still moving in the floor and can still lash on close enemies before they die out... 

NOTE: I you want to post pictures do so also! ^_^

Edited by 0zryel

More like what can't it do :c

What do you mean?

*Technocyte

Um...Okay. Oh, I see I din't look at my Title...Sorry about that... :o

Technocyte has been retconned from the game and every reference to it has either been deleted or explained in other ways.

I guess the wiki needs that update...btw what is the reference...to be use then?

Edited by 0zryel

Lmao!!! Yeah its true... the Infested consent in Warframe has soooo much untapped potential just as the Orokin can Prime stuff up...I think the Infested could also *bio enhance* a Warframe through its Primal Modifications it does to its host... I have always wondered what would happen to a Tenno that lets the Infestation to take over...? Would it become like a *Stalker type or maybe it become a Guyber! XD