Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Ice/cold Status On Skills

IfritKajiTora

Frost is Ice type Warframe.
Snow Globe is slowing all enemies inside the globe and Ice Wave have 100% cold status chance it works for 5-6 seconds.

Freeze should get 100% cold status chance becuase even if freeze will end too fast it will still make the target slow.
Avalanche should get 100% cold status chance too, because like all others its Ice skill.

Frost should get more freeze type skills, like avalanche before fixing bug that causes all enemies freeze for 6 seconds. And freeze skill 4seconds minimum freeze duration. But that will be easier for Devs to just add 100% cold status to all skills, and players will wait until Devs will have time to change Frost or even not changing him again. But he will have more ice skills..

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me how an avalanche doesn't leave our enemies shivering their clone butts off.

Same thing with mag's crush, doesn't make sense to me how mechs can still work after their parts have been smashed to bits. At least a recovery animation or bleed procs or staggers would be cool.

Same thing with mag's crush, doesn't make sense to me how mechs can still work after their parts have been smashed to bits. At least a recovery animation or bleed procs or staggers would be cool.

About the mag, yeah the robots should be abominations just left on the ground but still shot at you but they should not move because they are smashed to a ball of trash : P.

Besides mag should get Crush on and off like Nyx Absorb. Starting cost 25energy, put enemies up and then drain 10 or 15 energy per second making percentage damage per second and allow team to shot these bastards and then at the end turning off skill crush them.

I see nobody care about Frost. Many tried but Devs don't listen,  so people stopped posting these nonsense topics.

And why exactly are they nonsense?Because the devs ignore them?That doesent mean they are nonsense . If the warframe wouldnt need anything of these suggestions and be very strong as it is then the topics wouldve been nonsense , but Frost is left behind because he lacks after effect utility on abilities that shouldnt lack it .