The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is My Odonata Stuff Bugged Or Is The Game Just A Massive Jerk?

Mekeji

Question

I went through and did the missions as the quest told me to while getting a system blueprint and then 2 wing blueprints. 

However the problem being that I got 2 wing blueprints but no harness blueprint. 

I have been playing through E gate, Venus over and over again because people said you can get it from there but I am doubting it because of the sheer number of times I have run it and how many extractors I tend to defend each run. (3-5 sometimes 6-8)

8 answers to this question

RNGeesus hates you as it hates me brother

Ok so it isn't a bug. Well as long as I know it is the RNG then all is fine. After all I did kill 68 G-rank Brachydios in MH3U just to get a single gem which had a 3% drop rate. (got 3 palliums which are 2%) 

It is E Gate Venus right? I have run it enough now that one of the three blue prints should have shown up by now even if it wasn't the one I was looking for. I have a massive stack of void keys and a bunch of other crap but no harness BP. 

I'm really thinking the quest progression got screwed up when I got two of the same BP in a row. 

It's obtained during the Archwing quest.

If you've changed quests recently, you have to reactivate it.

The stupid thing about this quest is it is a random reward. You might have to run it a few times but most players just stay until all parts drop in one mission. It might take 10 extractors... but it will drop.

Edited by fractal_magnets

It's obtained during the Archwing quest.

If you've changed quests recently, you have to reactivate it.

The stupid thing about this quest is it is a random reward. You might have to run it a few times but most players just stay until all parts drop in one mission. It might take 10 extractors... but it will drop.

God damn it. The recent update must have deactivated it somehow, it wasn't active.