Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place To Farm T3 Keys?

ArkNeither

Question

I feel like ever since U15, getting T3 Keys has become impossible.

The shift of popular grind maps to Interceptions gives T4 keys and i feel like the previous grind maps where I effortlessly got T3 keys now give T1s or T2s.

What's the best place or places to go after T3 Keys now?

Thanks!

Edit: i also have never gotten a T3 key since U15... I'm affluent with T1,2,4 but nada on T3.

Edited by Tyrannawn

5 answers to this question

Cambria on Earth.

It's an Excavation mission.

You have the chance to get T1,T2,T3 keys there.

try neptune defence missions for t3 keys 15 waves

Put these two idea together, and you get Triton, Neptune. Should have a higher drop rate of T3 keys than Cambria (plus better mods on the non-key excavators), and a faster return rate than Defense if you do it right. Only problem is, unlike Cambria, finding a PUG there is almost impossible, let alone a competent one.

My suggestion would be a squad of two Frosts, and two AoE Nukers, Mag should work well. Split into two teams, a frost and nuker each, one for each extractor that can be active at once. If the extractor is close to the scanner, don't waste cells on the extractor after the power percent is higher than the time remaining, power the scanner instead so that you have a constant stream of extractors. You should be able to get the keys rather quickly this way.