Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr's Dive Bomb

MagpieFirefly

Dive Bomb needs to change. My thoughts are that if it were an AoE pushback, kinda like Banshee's ability, that could be used on the ground and gained additional radius and damage from height, it would be useful. An augment could even add a short stun after the knockback/knockdown. Have it have a decent, but short range and expand it significantly with height, so if you need enemies to not be standing near you now, you can use it, but you can also use it deliberately to push back even more enemies that're swarming an objective. It would let Zephyr have something to deal with melee enemies, and hopefully provide more utility to a frame that is already very focused on utilities that aren't just damage.

i'd still prefer the augment mod to instead of affecting dive bomb it affected turbulence in that zephyr would distribute the low grav and air control buff as well as the wind shield to the other players in the group, similar to volt's speed affecting the entire party.

I say get rid of dive bomb as its individual skill and combine it tailwhip.  tailwhip already has launch and travel damage, so I dont see why it shouldn't have landing damage as well.  What is more, combining it with tail whip would allow for more accurate landing.  Rather than going straight down, tailwhip could provide a more diagonal downward travel direction.  this would also allow her to take on a new skill that might make her of more value on a team.

I say get rid of dive bomb as its individual skill and combine it tailwhip.  tailwhip already has launch and travel damage, so I dont see why it shouldn't have landing damage as well.  What is more, combining it with tail whip would allow for more accurate landing.  Rather than going straight down, tailwhip could provide a more diagonal downward travel direction.  this would also allow her to take on a new skill that might make her of more value on a team.

I had that idea a few weeks ago, though it would make it more powerful if you land right next to an enemy because they would be hit by both the Slash and Impact damage. It would also allow DE to give Zephyr another ability which could add to her damage/support capabilities, like a simple blast of wind doing moderate Impact damage and knocking down enemies, adding to Zephyr's damage and CC (since her main CC Tornado is unreliable)