Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✘►Join Us We Are Warframe Shinobi◄✘ ➥Looking For Members And Clans Open In Merging With Us!

(XBOX)Javii Gaijin

FORUM20BANNER_zpsswk0lc3k.png

Warframe Shinobi one of the first Shinobi Clans in the XBOX Warframe Community Sister Clan to Kokujin and The Hidden Shinobi our clan is  heavily inspired by Japanese Culture We are a Storm Clan, our Dojo is fully upgraded and we have actual PROOF vs finding out after you join. just take a look at our Youtube channel! Everyone of our members are active we have a strict active policy compared to other clans who keep Members who are offline with no contact past 20 days. This clan is not a dictatorship all major decisions come down to a clan vote and then delegated through the Warlord or in our case Shinobi Shogun we are a group dedicated to each others growth in skill.This is an open invitation to all mature Players who are active and want a great experience playing with friends and building new friendships and helping us grow and getting better.#JoinUsWeAreShinobi:
Visit our Youtube Channel to see Our current Clan Members Putting in work!
https://www.youtube.com/user/WarframeShinobi

In case embed is not showing for you ->(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJLXyHFA7NrHxqQInpSbpDg

UPDATED 4/3/2015

RULES AND REGULATIONS. Our 10 Commandments

#1 HAVE FUN! ( self explanatory )

#2 A good sense of humor and and thick skin! We Shinobi joke ALOT when we're together so be prepared for alot of jokes and friendly roasts... with that being said a good Shinobi knows when to stop there is a time and place for everything :)

#3 MUST BE ACTIVE (need mics) - A Clan is not a clan if its members are not active.
(We have numerous ways of communication if a member is not online after 20 days he will be contacted by Members -
If they are still inactive after 30 days with no contact they are expelled from Clan)

#4  MUST BE ACTIVE IN CLAN CHAT- as Shinobi we must be dedicated and attentive to each other no one likes being ignored especially from fellow Shinobi ( If your on a mission or busy simply take 2 seconds & respond,depending on the mission the letter y is the first avalable letter when writing in chat simply respond with yyy - indicating you acknowledge whats being said but your in a mission)

#5 Respect-Treat others as you want to be treated

#6 Perceived Prestige is a NO NO - Leaders are here to serve as much as they are to lead we are here to help any questions or issues with the clan simply speak to Leadership and we will do EVERYTHING in our power to respondand resolve whatever it is you need..

#7 Stay connected we have other ways of communication such as Social media outlets! (youtube/twitch/fb) STAY TUNED IN FOR GIVEAWAYS!

#8 Alliance Chat - The Alliance chat's sole purpose is for Trading,Taxi's and Squad recruiting in between Clan Wars.It is in the clans best interest we keep the Alliance chat about Wars When Wars occur.

#9 MUST BE 17 OR OLDER- We understand there are many Talented Shinobi but this is the age bracket we want in our clan

#10 All Shinobi Must be Screened by a Shogun,Ippan,Council or Sensei to Join this clan no acceptations we pride ourselves in knowing who our clan mates are.

RANKS

WS%20Ranks_zpsku1m7ffp.png

( Here is a Link to Google for translation XD ) https://www.google.com

LEADERBOARDS

1%20Tower%204_zpsknhuzurw.png

Leaderboard Runners and PVP players are welcome in fact they are such a asset in this clan they have a dedicated Rank Sensei Rank All who achieve this rank work to some day advance to Rank of Sensei if your interested in Leaderboard Runs and serious PVP contact:

Sensei: Scumbag Breeze

If your Interested we have numerous ways of contact via Xbox Live Youtube or here

Xbox Live contacts

-Shinobi Shoguns-
Javi Gaijin

BigDog6

Deramus25

NexusCorruption

-Shinobi Ippan-

PostWarClark

Loki Is Baked

TRU BLOODCLAAT​

-Shinobi Council-

x Sevynn x

FrozenDoughnutt

xHOODIEX

DE APPROVED!

Screenshot_10_zpsmkitn8pw.png
Alot is coming to Warframe Shinobi in the near future!

[Check out our youtube channel to see our montages and our progress]
YOUTUBE- Warframe Shinobi -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJLXyHFA7NrHxqQInpSbpDg

Fanpage!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Warframe-Shinobi/1542113786047268

-DISCLAIMER- If your not interested and looking for a Bigger clan in Size please feel free to check out The Hidden Shinobi and Kokujin !!!

Edited by (XB1)Javi Gaijin

Hey every one.  Just wanted to add to what Javi said.  When I started playing Warframe it was as a Blind (no prior experience) Let's Play on Twitch/YouTube. The whole plan was to stumble my way through the game with my viewership and see how it went.

Javi ran across my thread in the Fan Zone on here and recruited me.

I went from understanding very little (almost literally nothing) about the frames, mod system, weapons, mission types, etc. to a fairly robust knowledge of how to level my frames, where to farm, etc in a little under a week thanks to Warframe Shinobi.

This clan is full of active and knowledgeable people.  The dojo is fully decked out and looks amazing!  All the research is done so you can duplicate any blueprint you want.  And the best part is, we actually play together/help each other out - we recently recruited a few people that were having some difficulty with finding a good frame for them.  Now they're both some of the most amazing support members for Orokin Derelict Defense, Dark Sector, and T4 runs that I've ever encountered.

Any way, that's been my personal experience.  If you want to be more than a number, get some assistance, and have a blast with the lovingly titled WarFarm (xD) then... Come join us, we are Shinobi.

Looking good guys, like the trailer! Looks like we will see you guys about ;)

Jacck F, Elite Gaming 

gMUhJAr.png

Hey Jack thanks for the kind words sir ;)

Hey every one.  Just wanted to add to what Javi said.  When I started playing Warframe it was as a Blind (no prior experience) Let's Play on Twitch/YouTube. The whole plan was to stumble my way through the game with my viewership and see how it went.

Javi ran across my thread in the Fan Zone on here and recruited me.

I went from understanding very little (almost literally nothing) about the frames, mod system, weapons, mission types, etc. to a fairly robust knowledge of how to level my frames, where to farm, etc in a little under a week thanks to Warframe Shinobi.

This clan is full of active and knowledgeable people.  The dojo is fully decked out and looks amazing!  All the research is done so you can duplicate any blueprint you want.  And the best part is, we actually play together/help each other out - we recently recruited a few people that were having some difficulty with finding a good frame for them.  Now they're both some of the most amazing support members for Orokin Derelict Defense, Dark Sector, and T4 runs that I've ever encountered.

Any way, that's been my personal experience.  If you want to be more than a number, get some assistance, and have a blast with the lovingly titled WarFarm (xD) then... Come join us, we are Shinobi.

That's awesome Pixel we started small and together we grew and i am happy you joined when you did! Together we are unstoppable

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

dear players of the community i wanted to inform about this clan this clan is not just a clan but it's also a family it serves the common interest of of what all players want and need the fact that this clan not only helps people but treats one another with respect the fact that it has so much respect is that we get to vote as a democracy not just having one man in power not just having council in power but as a group as a whole things that you want to talk about the things that you desire you will achieve and it will not just be through us but you will see it as a result from your own performance there is no hypocrisy no illusions nothing that is negative we will not Deemphasize you;re needs (if applicable) it is with great pleasure that i left watermelon/the order ( they didn't even know my name or cared about what i believed in they just want members without knowing there plans and throws platinum to the best players) gamers are suppose to be treated as a person not as some material not just 

animal or someone with less importance or integrity as a community we give are all to support one thing and the game we all know and love thats what brings us closer as a community and some may have ups and downs and see things differently but we all love the same things 

WE ARE WHO WE ARE AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE 

JOIN US WE ARE SHINOBI... WARFRAME SHINOBI

if you would like to join inbox my gamer tag i will help you if I'm around 

xHO0DIEx

dear players of the community i wanted to inform about this clan this clan is not just a clan but it's also a family it serves the common interest of of what all players want and need the fact that this clan not only helps people but treats one another with respect the fact that it has so much respect is that we get to vote as a democracy not just having one man in power not just having council in power but as a group as a whole things that you want to talk about the things that you desire you will achieve and it will not just be through us but you will see it as a result from your own performance there is no hypocrisy no illusions nothing that is negative we will not Deemphasize you;re needs (if applicable) it is with great pleasure that i left watermelon/the order ( they didn't even know my name or cared about what i believed in they just want members without knowing there plans and throws platinum to the best players) gamers are suppose to be treated as a person not as some material not just 

animal or someone with less importance or integrity as a community we give are all to support one thing and the game we all know and love thats what brings us closer as a community and some may have ups and downs and see things differently but we all love the same things 

WE ARE WHO WE ARE AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE 

JOIN US WE ARE SHINOBI... WARFRAME SHINOBI

if you would like to join inbox my gamer tag i will help you if I'm around 

xHO0DIEx

Thanks Ho0die im happy your part of the family

I'm a new member in this clan and I love it. It's not huge but the leadership is dedicated to making it grow and it's got a hard rock foundation of core players. They have all the research done and the layout of the dojo is intelligent and easy to navigate. Everybody I have met is friendly and mature. It's a great place for the 30+ player base and they are military friendly for any of my fellow vets out there. If anyone is looking for a great place to be with an up and coming clan I'd strongly recommend this one. Everyone's active and you'll get help if you need it. It's first class across the board.

I'm a new member in this clan and I love it. It's not huge but the leadership is dedicated to making it grow and it's got a hard rock foundation of core players. They have all the research done and the layout of the dojo is intelligent and easy to navigate. Everybody I have met is friendly and mature. It's a great place for the 30+ player base and they are military friendly for any of my fellow vets out there. If anyone is looking for a great place to be with an up and coming clan I'd strongly recommend this one. Everyone's active and you'll get help if you need it. It's first class across the board.

Thanks for the Kind words Sap we are happy your on Board you've grown to be a awesome player  to hang out and run missions with need more people like yourself