Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✘►Join Us We Are Warframe Shinobi◄✘ ➥Looking For Members And Clans Open In Merging With Us!

(XBOX)Javii Gaijin

Does everyone get a Lil excited when Javi posts here? I see his name on last replies and immediately look for a new video to get all jelly over lol

Same here a bit. Im just waiting for new info to come out and see more of the Youtube content. Hopefully ill be in one of them one day.

• 3 weeks later...

#JoinUsWeAreShinobi

Just a taste of whats to come I am guessing... Well done as usual, but if there was one thing I had to complain about it was that your voice is sort of drowned out by the music when you are doing your commentary. Other than that though, same usual quality of video you usually produce. Nice 

• 4 weeks later...

I too am impressed with all the positive comments. I would be interested in seeking membership.  My GT is Spectre Wile.  I'm a new player to Warframe but I appreciate the culture you have.  I'd be very interested in discussing the possibility of joining up.  I'm not looking for handouts but I am looking for supportive mentorship.  Pleasure to meet you Sempai.

• 3 months later...