Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✘►Join Us We Are Warframe Shinobi◄✘ ➥Looking For Members And Clans Open In Merging With Us!

(XBOX)Javii Gaijin

If ur lookin for a good clan with friendly ppl who will help u out ur looking for warframe shinobi we have a fully complete dojo all research and skilled players anyone is welcome come join us we r warframe shinobi hit me up here or on xbl ~ bigdog6

Edited by (XB1)bigdog6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello! Have been playing this game for about a week and have become completely addicted. While playing I've realized that this game is heavily based on teamwork and sadly I don't have anyone to help with that. This clan seems so unique (love that is Japanese influenced) and friendly that I was wandering if I could become a part of this family and be a fellow shinobi? :D

GT: rekt ur sweg m8

Thanks

Edited by (XB1)rekt ur sweg m8

Hello! Have been playing this game for about a week and have become completely addicted. While playing I've realized that this game is heavily based on teamwork and sadly I don't have anyone to help with that. This clan seems so unique (love that is Japanese influenced) and friendly that I was wandering if I could become a part of this family and be a fellow shinobi? :D

GT: rekt ur sweg m8

Thanks

Inv Coming your way be sure to leave your current clan so the invite goes through Welcome to WARFRAME SHINOBI

• 2 weeks later...