DE_Adam

Weapon Skin Contest Winners, Release Update!

That's a bit overblown don't you think?

I don't think its overblown. Considering this design, her winning T-shirt design, and if I remember correctly, multiple features on Prime Time, she has more than proven her artistic ability with computer rendered graphics as well as a passion for the game.

I mean, sure, she's no Michelangelo, but for her age she's pretty on par with DE.

Where are Akmagnus skins ? :/

To the left, the image is just too small to see the skin properly

I'm so digging the Vectis and Magnus skins.

Scindo and Zoren...eeh.

me too

Question is, would the new skisn can be use with their prime variets or future prime varits, beacsue I do love the demonic skin for the axe. Still congrats to all who particapited and thoses who won, Maybe if you work hard enough you might the golden ticket to work at DE haha!

i wonder how much they'll cost, if it's reassonable and if we will be able to apply them also to Prime weapons (talking abnout Scindo)

i wonder how much they'll cost, if it's reassonable and if we will be able to apply them also to Prime weapons (talking abnout Scindo)

When they were accidentally released they costed 25p each.

i think only prime frames will be able to use skins the weapons probably won't be able to as MOST (with the exception of scindo) have different models than their regular forms.

Regardless i WILL be getting those vectis and magnus skins