Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trying To Find Good Weapons

Morphiuse

I have been trying to figure out what would be a good melee weapon.

Can anyone help me out with this I am only about 13 missions into the game and would like to find a good goal to work toward. I would preferably like weapons that hit multiple targets w/each swing.

Also good rifle's / pistols to work toward would help

Rifles and pistols?  Doesn't matter.  What you SHOULD be working towards is farming your multishot mods for each one of your guns.

As it stands right now, multishot is a massively OP mod.

Long Gun: Split Barrel

Sidearm: Barrel Diffusion

Shotgun: Hell's Chamber

Edited by Thaumatos

Rifles and pistols?  Doesn't matter.  What you SHOULD be working towards is farming your multishot mods for each one of your guns.

As it stands right now, multishot is a massively OP mod.

Long Gun: Split Barrel

Sidearm: Barrel Diffusion

Shotgun: Hell's Chamber

I don't see how it's that OP. Firerate mods do something similar at the cost of ammo, but use half the mod points.

Edited by Argoms

I don't see how it's that OP. Firerate mods do something similar at the cost of ammo, but use half the mod points.

come on man don't make us actually have to explain why. multi shot mods are free damage, that shotgun multi shot that goes up to 120%? yeah that mean 100% of the time your pellet amount is doubled and you have a 20% chance for it to triple in pellets which is a huge damage boost same thing for the pistol version that also hits 120%.

its a ridiculous damage amp

Edited by MarcusGraves

come on man don't make us actually have to explain why. multi shot mods are free damage, that shotgun multi shot that goes up to 120%? yeah that mean 100% of the time your pellet amount is doubled and you have a 20% chance for it to triple in pellets which is a huge damage boost same thing for the pistol version that also hits 120%.

Then again, I've been using unpotato'd guns. It's probably a lot worse when you have 60 mod points ^^

Then again, I've been using unpotato'd guns. It's probably a lot worse when you have 60 mod points ^^

when you have maxed multi shot and maxed point blank for a Hek shotgun you might weep in joy a little. my hek turns anything in its way into pulp (potatoed).

anyway for the OP i highly recommend the Strun shotgun until you can get a hek. the strun will never let you down and can carry you far its a really solid weapon.

Edited by MarcusGraves

Primary: Latron. One-shot machine when modded correctly

Secondary: Akbolto. High rate of fire, good damage, and armor ignore. What more can you ask for?

Melee: Gram. Fast swing rate when compared to other heavy weapons, hits multiple enemies, knockdown on jump attack, and a wide-arc charge attack.