The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Feedback Section?

Vanadium

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

Just don't want all the Archwing stuff to clutter up the other sections or Archwing feedback to get drowned by "buff pls" threads, since it's kind of its own game. Preferably placed right under (or after) 'Weapons Feedback'.

Generally, I'm enjoying Archwing. Better than Kubrows, fo' sho'.

We are going to be deserving 2 or 3 feedback subforums.

The problem is that they are extremely cluttered. And I know mods always say this shouldn't matter, but theis would further dillute traffic, making it hard and/or impossible to get natural opinion on a topic posted.

I'm still in the boat for adding preset 'search by tag' options, a better replacement to 'search by keyword'.

'Search by tag' would be great. Keyword search leads to endless 'WTS xyz' posts.

I do notice that some sections get more activity than others and a lot of times I see art/level design related posts shoved in General/Warframe/Weapon sections (the most popular). I don't know if this is because people don't feel like their idea will get picked up in A&A/M&M or because they just overlook those threads entirely, but being able to tag a post as 'weapon' and 'art' would probably help.