Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Thing I Hate About This Game To Show (Fix Place)

(PSN)Raiden_Roy22

1 That DERebecca sey's that vandal weapons will be exclusive and not be in the future ... F***

2 that i spend hours for farming G3 like milion missions and it gives me S#&$ (neroudes) ... F***

3 my synapse In solar rail doesb 9 crit multiply and then rhino prime comes with orthos prime and boom i got commando lunched... F***

4 i dont like volt armor volt doesn't deserve a low defense it makes me think that the armor just as the same as female armor... F***

5 that digital extreme remove excalibur prime to the jail it was peasing me off that's the prime is left on my collection and the icon of it... F***

6 that in pvp someone hiting me with melee and i run away and still im getting hit by them and im dead... F***

That all let me know what you think if you right with me or i post it wrong topic or there other you hate too

Thanks

1. When making a post, don't try to dev bash.

2. When making a post, try to be constructive about what you are talking about.

3. When making a post, you need to make the post worth something. Because otherwise you get this which only promotes un-needed negativity.

Edited by TheErebus

1. DERebecca only said that Braton and Lato vandal wont be available again, as they were exclusive gifts for people that paticipated in closed beta.
2. Uh, whole game is RNG.
3. I dont even know what that means. Constructive please.
4. Implying that "female armor" is weak? Valkyr wouldnt agree with you.
5. Here we go again....
6. Heard of invisible skills and/or bleed proc?

1. DE has never said Vandal weapons are exclusive and that they could conciveably be back some day. Only exclusive stuff is Founders.

2. So the G3 drop neurodes, big deal lol

3. I have no idea what your talking about.

4. Armour values have nothing to do with whether its male/female (valkyr anyone?)

5. I have no idea what your talking about.

6. So you die when people are still hitting you, sorry but whats broken with that? What do you expect, invulnerability when you run away?

Try to at least be constructive with this post. There is nothing constructive here at all, just a rant post.

1) I don't think they ever confirmed that Vandal weapons will remain exclusive. They're "in the vault" as is it and may have a chance to be re-released if DE sees fit to do so.

2) I already have a Brakk so I haven't been farming the parts, but from what I hear the odds of getting one are pretty low, so I'll admit that could probably be changed so you're guaranteed at least one part at the end of the fight (similar to Harvester).

3) PvP is unbalanced

4) Low armor rating is not exclusive to female warframes (Saryn and Valkyr say hi), not to mention that on top of his high shields, moderate health, speed boost ability, electric shield, stun attacks, etc. you should well be capable of surviving with a just touch of player skill, regardless of armor.

5) Founders Items are exclusive to those who invested at the very beginning of the game. Maybe they could remove their codex entries if you don't own them, but otherwise I don't know what to say other than us non-founders will just have to suck it up.

6) PvP is still unbalanced

1. When making a post, don't try to dev bash.

2. When making a post, try to be constructive about what you are talking about.

3. When making a post, you need to make the post worth something. Because otherwise you get this which only promotes un-needed negativity.

4. Don't make another thread with the same topic as your previous thread. That was locked due to breaking the first three points.

Edited by Postal_pat

Well i was mad about that is what i talking about the thing that i can take it

1. DE has never said Vandal weapons are exclusive and that they could conciveably be back some day. Only exclusive stuff is Founders.

2. So the G3 drop neurodes, big deal lol

3. I have no idea what your talking about.

4. Armour values have nothing to do with whether its male/female (valkyr anyone?)

5. I have no idea what your talking about.

6. So you die when people are still hitting you, sorry but whats broken with that? What do you expect, invulnerability when you run away?

Try to at least be constructive with this post. There is nothing constructive here at all, just a rant post.

they do seys vandal weapons be exclusive on sniptron vandal trivia

1) They never said vandal weapons would stay exclusive, they are in DE's "vault" to be re-released during events when they seem fit.

2) I believe they are guaranteed to drop at least one part now when you kill them.

3) PvP in this game will never be balanced, this game is mainly PvE, you will have to get used to it.

4) Frame gender has nothing to do with armor rating in the first place, just look at Valkyr and Saryn. Also Volt's abilities and shields make it beyond easy to survive with him, armor is negligible unless you are trying to be a bullet sponge, in which case go Rhino.

5) Founder's items are and always will be exclusive to those who were here and PAID for it in the beginning.

6) So you are dieing when you get hit.... shocker? You are running away, not becoming invincible.