Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Ablout Some Attachments?

dg131313

(sorry for my bad english,it's not my first language)

As we all know,in most FPS games there are a variety of weapon attachments,such like silencers,sights,laser pointers,etc.So,if there is any possibility to make some weapon attachments?

For example,silencers can decrease the damage and the chance of being spotted,laser pointers can increase the accuracy in hip fire.

I really hope to use some different sets of attachments,this sounds really interesting.

please no. Silencers make the real "silent" weapons useless since you could easily make every weapon a silent one. And if the real military race(grineer) doesnt use them, I dont see use running around with that....

Edited by Venarge

please no. Silencers make the real "silent" weapons useless since you could easily make every weapon a silent one. And if the real military race(grineer) doesnt use them, I dont see use running around with that....

Unless the silencer drastically increased bullet spread, making the paris still the only usable long-ranged stealth weapon.

Plus, why would a bunch of angry space marines want to make their weapons quieter? They don't sneak up on people, they overwhelm them with numbers.

Unless the silencer drastically increased bullet spread, making the paris still the only usable long-ranged stealth weapon.

Plus, why would a bunch of angry space marines want to make their weapons quieter? They don't sneak up on people, they overwhelm them with numbers.

That's a really bad downside to the point where it'd be useless. Why bullet spread? If you have to move closer to get in range, might as well use your melee and guarantee a kill rather than shoot anything. Guns are meant to be ranged.

If anything drastically reducing fire rate would be better.

That's a really bad downside to the point where it'd be useless. Why bullet spread? If you have to move closer to get in range, might as well use your melee and guarantee a kill rather than shoot anything. Guns are meant to be ranged.

If anything drastically reducing fire rate would be better.

Even half the firerate would make the snipetron be a better stealth weapon (you can't really stealth infested, can you?).