Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T1 Survival Drops Are Unfair

Zarlockk

I want to address the entire survival reward system especially for T1 survival in particular.

So to start of, the reward system itself: you get reward every 5 minutes which is good time gap for next reward especially when they stack making it very profitable mission to run. Standard star chart survivals drop keys at 15,35,55+...+20 minutes which is reliable way of getting a random void key. So far so good. But problem is when we go to void survivals.

So we have rotation system consisting of 3 rotations with separate drop tables. Rotation 1 takes place at 5,10,25,30 minute marks. Rotation 2 takes place at 15,35,55 minute mark. Rotation 3 takes place at 20,40,60 minute marks.

So at 40 minute mark we have 4 rotation 1 and 2 rotation 2 and 2 rotation 3 rewards. Now lets see how many and what drops in each rotation. And we have 2-3 drops and chance of cells/Core at rotations 1 and 2, and 6 drops along with forma and cores for rotation 3 which takes place every 20 minutes!!! But it gets worse when you compare T1 to T2/3/4 because we have nothing in rotation 2 other than keys,cores and cells. But ok we can farm keys there on rotation 1&2. Now rotation 3 is where the biggest problem is, every 20 minutes you have a chance of a prime part(ok i go honest here i am addressing Loki P chassis). But does it it even have decent drop rate? I am doing that boring T1 key because of chassis since forever and I still did not get a drop. I see only Burston Stock and Paris Limb and on some occasions i see latron barrel. You might now start with reply like "Its RNG" or "Trade for it". Problem is nobody even has it on trade channel to trade for last couple of weeks. 

To conclude my point is, 3 rotation system is horrible especially when 3rd rotation is only each 20 minutes and is so diluted. Survival take a lot of real life time and it should be rewarding. Every other mission can be completed faster and will be more fun and will have ok/better drops. Also I remember Sheldon saying in 1 of the streams that idea behind T4 is to make hard to obtain parts in lower towers to be easier to get in T4. Where is Second drop place?Nowhere. I hope you understand, this is just getting insane. Rotation system should be removed and drops should be like when Tower survival was implemented which is list of rewards that drop every 5 minutes rather than rotation based system

ok i agree, I UNDERSTAND NONE OF THAT CRAP about rotation systems and ive camped eversince ive been on warframe for prime parts and i havnt gotten a single one even though ive made it all the frikin way to the twenty min mark so fix it because noone understands it and there are so many frikin glitches in this game u guys should check

ok i agree, I UNDERSTAND NONE OF THAT CRAP about rotation systems and ive camped eversince ive been on warframe for prime parts and i havnt gotten a single one even though ive made it all the frikin way to the twenty min mark so fix it because noone understands it and there are so many frikin glitches in this game u guys should check

Inappropriate lack of punctuation.

For the record, I understand it. Also, the OP understands it. Your "so fix it because noone understands" should be "so fix it because I can't understand". Please fix.

i believe the system is fine the way it is......youre picking on a t1 key, which is probably the hardest to farm out of all the void missions

T1s are flooded with other void keys, which ultimately lowers the drop rate.....but the response would be....void keys dont and shouldnt drop on the 20 min mark...which is right but we are playing a mission where the mission rewards stack...the only way to alleviate massive farming or controlling for the economy is to have lower drop rates for these rotation c rewards

also it keeps players playing...

one way you should be looking at this is....if you cannot farm for the item after so many attempts, then sell what you do find in these missions for plat and buy the chassis....it is a relatively cheap component compared to what it used to cost

You probably did not read until the end, as i mentioned nobody has it to sell for few weeks now or at least I cant find anyone. I did over 100 50+ minute runs and still RNG against me. And I am trying to adress the issue with horrible reward distribution vs time consumed comparing to other keys when you look at T1 survival which tends to give same rewards again and again..

.....one way you should be looking at this is....if you cannot farm for the item after so many attempts, then sell what you do find in these missions for plat and buy the chassis....it is a relatively cheap component compared to what it used to cost

That would be great in an ideal world, but most of the prime parts you get from those lower tiers are worthless garbage. no one buys them because they drop so often, so then you get a snowballing effect of trying to trudge through higher tiers and just accumulating more worthless junk, with no way to unload it all for an alternate way of obtaining the gear. We need a void trader that trades for more than just those medallions they mentioned. Need an exchange system to remove all of those unwanted and worthless prime parts no one buys. 

We need a void trader that trades for more than just those medallions they mentioned. Need an exchange system to remove all of those unwanted and worthless prime parts no one buys. 

Soon™. They've got a model for the guy and everything. If what I hear is right, he'll be coming with Player Hubs (circa Update 15.5). Patience, my fellow Tenno. Our hard work shall soon be rewarded.

Soon™. They've got a model for the guy and everything. If what I hear is right, he'll be coming with Player Hubs (circa Update 15.5). Patience, my fellow Tenno. Our hard work shall soon be rewarded.

In theory it is true. But will he accept trash parts, and what will he offer in exchange if he even does accept trash parts.