Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

doleco

b00zy

We're looking into this -- his stats are not hacked but the leaderboard totals are somehow being miscalculated. I can rebalance the leaderboards after I figure out how these got skewed.

Apparently he is a friend of my friend, and they discovered a fun little glitch. Not going to post it here, but I can PM you.

Apparently he is a friend of my friend, and they discovered a fun little glitch. Not going to post it here, but I can PM you.

Probably just stacking + power range on volt and using Overload with about a 1,000 meter range to kill the entire level every 20 seconds right?

Probably just stacking + power range on volt and using Overload with about a 1,000 meter range to kill the entire level every 20 seconds right?

The guy supposedly accumulated 150,000 kills or so in 8 hours of play. I haven't tried Volt, but I've seen what it can do and it's not that broken.

What the hell... i just checked and it's true... and some other peeps with 60k kills as well right behind him. One of then is ZEDD, isn't he one of the game's Devs? I belive they might be testing something.

No I'm not a Dev.

I've been playing this game a lot in the last two weeks. o.O Break time.

No I'm not a Dev.

I've been playing this game a lot in the last two weeks. o.O Break time.

ya I was just wondering about the 150k guy I had seen you guys up on the leader board for awhile now but that guy wasnt in the top 10 then all of the sudden double your numbers thought it was odd

luckely its only 1 person who found this and not a hord of players. then we would have to fear a character reset.

lol why? Why would you reset people because of a few players like that? What do they have that is in any way different from what someone with 20k kills has? Credits are useless after you've gotten about 200k total, there's hard xp caps for your gear, and mods are easy to come by normally.