Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Sell You Exclusive Items For Platinum How Much Would You Put Them On The Market For?

Azawarau

Tittle

This is including Founders package items,Snipetron (Vandal), and currently unobtainable mods/event weapons that havnt yet been rereleased

This is not a thread to argue about whether founders should be whatever so dont make it into one or youre derailing

Wouldn't sell the single exclusives... however I do have spares of some of the market weapons that were removed several updates ago. Ether Daggers being a neat throwback. Wouldn't sell incredibly high, but would be interesting if there was demand for such things.

dont know if sub-related but i would buy your snipertron vandal and the normal sniperstron ... they are the ONLY things i dont have !!! its like never getting 100% just because you were to late to join the hype

i agree with the prices of 500 and 1k but i think the vandal could even outgrow that price easilie as its the "most wanted weapon" for many players out there that got everything expect the snipetron (can imagine quiet some end gamers who want to get a piece of this and who may made some plat over the years!)

Edited by Severuslanskerr

I'd consider selling an exclusive at prizes upward of 8k, if I sell them at all.

I don't need plat but exclusives are specials shinies in very short supply. I'd be crazy to sell it for a small amount of plat when plat is more or less worthless to me.

I would never sell my founder gear. The price above would be for something like my Strun Wraith or Snipetron Vandal.

Sell...?  My Preciouses?!  

Nasty Tenno!

Mineminemine!!!  *hops around on all fours and glares*

Yeah no.  Getting most of those exclusives I've lost sleep over.  Can't put a plat price on sleep deprivation. 

Edited by Noamuth