Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Archwing + Hotfix(S)

[DE]Megan

My clan mates that live in many different regions, previously we could play together now even with ping set to unlimited we can not join missions together or go to the dojo together.  Was there some networking code changes that overide the ping settings? if the ping is to high?  When trying to connect we get black screen then connection failure message and returned to the menus.  We've been playing together all this time now we can't, this sucks.

(DE) Congratulations on a well received update, it did have small bugs but there were  more than enough goods to make up for it. At at few points before the update i was having trouble finding something to do, now i have almost a 3-6 months worth of content. Congratulations on a good launch. Everything looks awesome.

Wow this update screwed me to.I also keep getting kicked ive been trying for nearly 4 hrs i think u guys need to invest in better servers befor u add content.You guys should give all of  us that cant get in to play and try this new content out free archwing and limbo :-) that would be cool of u guys but i know wont so try and fix this conecting problem asap.

Edited by (XB1)DizzyPurpleDaze

NOV 21- HOTFIX:

- Fixed alerts not showing mission type in the World State Panel.

- Fixed a game freeze when selecting a Syndicate Mission in the World State Panel that was located on a locked planet.

Just a heads up, a couple small fixes have just been deployed! 

Got the fixes but they didn't fix any of the networking issues.

I paid plat for achwings to play with my friends and now we can't play together.

Wanted to sell some prime stuff to recover some of my plat but can't get anyone in my Dojo.

This is sucking, being in a party for hours resetting xbox's and inviting each other over and over, trying to get 1 game.

And there seems to be no common denominator, as I have trouble connecting with people in the same region (New York - Ohio) as well as people across the globe.