Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Archwing + Hotfix(S)

[DE]Megan

I hope that alert patch on the 28th fixes the connections soon I have almost no more patience

oh, i hope so as well. im also looking forward to the mastery sigil (which hopefully comes the same time), the tactical alert, etc. but i'd say this whole not connecting issue is def a top priority, its happening to alot of people and its fairly game breaking on an almost entirely co op game. I have faith in DE that it'll get resolved quickly, unlike some other developers out there. *cough* ubisoft *cough* lol

heres a question, has anyone had the issue of loading into a match with messed up stats, like say half of what your energy should be? or getting level ups to 30 appear on your screen when you were already level 30? just to clarify this isnt solar rail conflicts, this has been happening to me in towers, it just happened to my roommate in a t3 survival

9:00PM HOTFIX:

- Attempted to fix failed invites; still monitoring and investigating.

Heads up, XB1 Tenno! We're continuing our efforts today to solve reports of matchmaking/invite issues.

Please dedicate your matchmaking reports to the following thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/349366-multiplayer-server-connection-loss/

Thank you!

Nov 24, 8:11PM HOTFIX:

- Improved multiplayer matchmaking/invites.
- Reduce the likelihood of AI spawning inside asteroids in Archwing missions. 
- Fixed an error occurring when attempting to select certain Events, Alerts or Invasions on locked nodes via the World State Panel.

Heads up, another live Hotfix has been pushed to XB1 public!

Hi Megan and DE crew,

My friends and I are having the same issuse as most where we can't connect/join session or get kicked during flying in to join a session,

(just letting you know)

Also I would like to ask,

1) When are we are getting the hot fix that PC got where they get 10x the syndicate points?

2) PC has 31 mods for archwing, XB1 has 25 ....you guys holding out on us?.lol

Hey Guys Idk Whats Going On But The Defense For Tower IV Defense Is Glitching Out At Round 35 (Me=southsiideking, Cassius Clay 79, Chozen1fl, ZEROCOLD240)<---GAMERTAGS We did this tower, 4 times and we glitched out everytime missing out on all the rare mods, prime weapons, warframe bps, and fusion cores...Im Just Letting Yall Know That This Is Happening At This Time...Thanks Guys And I Know You Guys Will Fix This As Soon As Yall Can...Just Updating 

Also I would like to ask,

1) When are we are getting the hot fix that PC got where they get 10x the syndicate points?

2) PC has 31 mods for archwing, XB1 has 25 ....you guys holding out on us?.lol

Xbox One will receive those fixes in the next major update. No ETA at this time.

Hi Megan and DE,

Are you aware that stealth kills have been stuffed up on the xbox one since the archwing update?  All stealth kills do 50 damage regardless which warframe or sword I use.

Cheers

Happy R

Tested and confirmed that stealth finishers only do 50 damage. Hotfix 15.1.1 for PC had the fix for this, which will also be included in the next Update for XB1.

Nov 26: 2:45PM HOTFIX:

- Base Syndicate standing gain is now ten times faster than before!
- Gifted boosters will now show the duration of the booster in confirmation popup and in the inbox messages.
- Gifted boosters will now activate upon unwrapping, as apposed to activating when the gift was originally sent.
- Fixed gifting confirm prompt showing empty text string.

Another hotfix is live!

New Shifting Sands Tactical Alert!

Coming November 28 at 2PM EDT!

0UOwkPp.jpg

Our operatives have discovered an unusually rich Cryotic deposit in a remote region of the Phobos desert…

500 Points: Forma Blueprint

1000 Points: Affinity Booster

2000 Points: Stratos Emblem - Reminder, this Emblem evolves with each Tactical Alert. 

Points are not accumulative. The more you excavate in one run, the better your score will be.

Xbox One Tenno! Shifting Sands is on now until December 2nd at 2PM EST!

Still so many bugs to fix in this game big ones are the random archwing  appearing when you go to your dojo or even in missions  or is you get host migration it randomly appears. a big one i know happens in my dojo is people falling through. or being able to use weapons after a duel or even when you cant use your melee weapon randomly on a T4 def or how about how you cant go past wave freaking 30 on any def mission because you know that someone is going to get the "glitch" and you dont want it to be your nova or frost. How about the wonderful reward system not working right on any void mission ran a metric crap ton of missions in the void especially t4 def to get specific rewards only to get screwed because no matter how long we went we always got stuck in a rotation or got crap rewards like gold fusion cores or get the same prime weapon pieces over and over I love this game but this crap needs to be fixed because with all the new games out and more free to play ones on the way its either eat or get eaten. These are some easy things that can be patched nobody wants to receive crap rewards on wave 30 of t4 def