Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Archwing + Hotfix(S)

[DE]Megan

How about the wonderful reward system not working right on any void mission ran a metric crap ton of missions in the void especially t4 def to get specific rewards only to get screwed because no matter how long we went we always got stuck in a rotation or got crap rewards like gold fusion cores or get the same prime weapon pieces over and over 

RNG. Hate the RNG, not the Devs.

muhz4Sg.gif

When are more archwing designs coming out? And when are stealth kills going to stealth kills? Because im tired of walking up on an enemy full stealth camo (thanks to sunika kubrow) cut them and they look at me like wtf man. Plus i am wonder when is the market area for blueprints gonna be updated? Im ready to build a standard nikana now.

When are more archwing designs coming out? And when are stealth kills going to stealth kills? Because im tired of walking up on an enemy full stealth camo (thanks to sunika kubrow) cut them and they look at me like wtf man. Plus i am wonder when is the market area for blueprints gonna be updated? Im ready to build a standard nikana now.

Haven't heard anything about more archwings. Stealth kills will be fixed in the next major update. (thanks to your Huras kubrow*) you get the nikana blueprint from the Tenno lab in your dojo.

Curse my misreading of my kubrow breed. And next major update huh? Guess ill have get use to being look at like an idiot. Oh well game its still fun though. Ill just have to get gold to build the nikana then. Plus there is one more thing in the next update will the lotus be a bit more aware? Because the ominous flicker of the screen and stuff with the stalker has become taxing. We could be in the middle of a mission and without warning he show up a wrecks the vibe. Its worse when you dont have revives and in a very tight space. Can the lotus at least let us know we are being hunted by the stalker or syndicates lackies? Or maybe during one of the lotus' transmissions she is just cut off period and then the stalker shows up with his noise?

Plus there is one more thing in the next update will the lotus be a bit more aware? Because the ominous flicker of the screen and stuff with the stalker has become taxing. We could be in the middle of a mission and without warning he show up a wrecks the vibe. Its worse when you dont have revives and in a very tight space. Can the lotus at least let us know we are being hunted by the stalker or syndicates lackies? Or maybe during one of the lotus' transmissions she is just cut off period and then the stalker shows up with his noise?

The only assassination event she has lines for, is the G3, she is surprised by their presence, and orders you to extraction. But in my case, I love bucking orders, so I stay my ground, and kill them, she will be proud you defeated them, but upset you didn't listen, it's a little bit comical.

OK so I log on this evening and it is telling me I need an account? WTF I am rank 10 and have 17 frames with 100s of plat, I fecking hope my account is not lost, I have played this game everyday since its release with no issues even update 15 was OK for me I have 300mbps internet so I can always connect, but what gives with this latest issue?

OK so I log on this evening and it is telling me I need an account? WTF I am rank 10 and have 17 frames with 100s of plat, I fecking hope my account is not lost, I have played this game everyday since its release with no issues even update 15 was OK for me I have 300mbps internet so I can always connect, but what gives with this latest issue?

Happens once in a while, give it an hour, come back later, should work fine.

Ok im lost whats the G3? I can deal with The Lotus being proud yet livid at my survival. But like i said before dealing with The Stalker i know she knows he exists and how powerful he is. Most of us Tenno cant stand up to him and can only waste him if we outmanuver him. But we need more than just cryptic warnings and flickering screen. Him popping in and just wrecking you is royally unfair. Standing my ground sure easy to do but when The Stalker shows up two hit done. The Lotus has to warn us in some way of his coming. Instead of us going into a mission blinded by only the objective and those that stand our way of said mission objective. 

Happens once in a while, give it an hour, come back later, should work fine.

Yeah it has but my clan is having the same problems it seems servers are less stable we join games together and at least one of us will get disconnected but the login failure has happened to me three times today and never had problems before today.

Ok im lost whats the G3? I can deal with The Lotus being proud yet livid at my survival. But like i said before dealing with The Stalker i know she knows he exists and how powerful he is. Most of us Tenno cant stand up to him and can only waste him if we outmanuver him. But we need more than just cryptic warnings and flickering screen. Him popping in and just wrecking you is royally unfair. Standing my ground sure easy to do but when The Stalker shows up two hit done. The Lotus has to warn us in some way of his coming. Instead of us going into a mission blinded by only the objective and those that stand our way of said mission objective. 

G3 = Grustrag 3, they are the Grineer assassins sent after you, if you help the Corpus with 5 invasion missions. (same spawn chances as Stalker)

You do get a warning, the lights flicker, then he says 3 things, then he attacks.

He wouldn't be called the stalker if his presence was known.

Again, he's called the stalker for a reason, he lurks in the (shadows? void? somewhere anyways) and surprises you, that is his whole idea, he wouldn't be frightening if you knew he would show up. If you want to get that into the lore/canon, his dispel ability might have an affect on Lotus' sensors and whatnot.

And yes, the Harvester is vastly under-powered, I killed it before it had a chance to move towards me, even before Alad could start trash-talking.

I mean take on the stalker with melee alone. Taking away a reason to use his power thats how i got him the first time out of five times he killed me. I know he will use his power but i wont. All i have to do is get close swing and block. Treat it like a fighting game. Now i cant wait for Mesa. She will be awesome.

If you're going to come at him with just a melee weapon, use a stronger frame, and a good melee weapon, like the dragon nikana, dakra prime, orthos prime, stuff like that.