Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.3.0

DE_Adam

I usually don't complain about things the moment they've been released, but... that Immortal Skin...

Was really hoping to get a nice skin like Nova's or Mag's ones: on the chest there's just one color with a few stripes, while on the leg there's the standard pattern and only 2 colors. The standard textures are more similar to a Immortal than this skin IMO      D: 

I usually don't complain about things the moment they've been released, but... that Immortal Skin...

Was really hoping to get a nice skin like Nova's or Mag's ones: on the chest there's just one color with a few stripes, while on the leg there's the standard pattern and only 2 colors. The standard textures are more similar to a Immortal than this skin IMO      D: 

At least her faceplate doesn't blend in with the rest of her body now.

Yeah, i think that white with red may have been a bit of a misstep, please tone down the brightness a little, this gives me a slight aching sensation in my eyes. Also i just noticed that the link to go back one level is really awful looking over the loki on the right.

Can we maybe get a option to choose forum themes? the new website is pretty okay but this is too bright for the forum and i would really like having the good old black and blue instead of searing white.

Life Support drop rate in Survival will now scale with node difficulty.

weird.

isn't enemies getting harder scaled enough for this?

there is enough RNG in survival as is, due to the +4% drops being random, there is no need for making the ticking down even faster.

forum so bright my eyes burnnnnnnnn

what's so bad about the moody forum wall huh !? D:<

-edit: can't we just use the new theme, but just the content background is black >.>

give me what i want ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Edited by Adagio