Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.3.0

DE_Adam

so in other words, instead of muting the colors a bit, tell about 30% of the people in the website to get better monitors or go see the doctor....

I didn't say get better monitors, I said set them up properly.

And to the one saying White and red text can burn retinas:

that's bullcrap.

Edited by SHIR0B0N

And still no fix for the freaking grineer accuracy...

Yeah this is still a huge problem, its manageable right now, but still a huge pain in the @$$.  Its not just Grineer, well kinda, The Corrupted heavy gunners seem to have the same accuracy boost.  And to a much lesser degree it is some times an issue with corpus, but rarely. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

When you say survival o2 drops are adjusted to node difficulty, this means that there's more of them as nodes get harder, right? Because it's already challenging enough doing a high level node and worrying about oxygen in addition to the craploads of napalms and bombards that show up. Low level nodes aren't as bad about it because the time to kill is so low you can keep churning the herd to get o2 packs.

Website 2.0 is making my eyes tired and uncomfortable.  How do I make it dark again? 

My eyes are very light sensitive.  To give you an idea, I once tried to take up welding and even with the darkest welding lenses, where I could barely see the arc, my eyes were irritated.  I can't watch welding on youtube even though it cannot possibly burn my eyes as it can in RL because it's just too bright, even though it's impossible for a LCD computer monitor to transmit the full light spectrum of a welding arc, and thereby litterally burn your eyes.   Yeah, my lighting at home is ... cozy.