Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.3.0

DE_Adam

With the new Launcher, now there is only one relic in the game remaining that is still hinting at the old blue-black interface. I'm curious who will find it :3

Gifting is nice, thank you very much. Are we going to see a store on the website soon where we can purchase things with platinum off the WEBSITE for our Warframe account? Any plans on doing so? Because that would tie in to gifting from the website as well.

Other than that, I already ranted at your forum thingie, and seriously, the inability to keep functionality upon theme switch is mindboggling. I've designed forum skins myself, and it is basically MANDATORY to come up with a light and dark one to cater to not only user preference but also lighting circumstance. I switch between light and dark on forums depending where I am and what time it is to have it easier on the eyes.

But doing such a change and losing functionality is like... borderline stupidity and laziness.

I loved the changes, and i really was expecting trinity's immortal skin since immortal skins came out, but it's kind of... not that immortal... it kinda lacks a bit of detail compared to other immortal skins, a lot of spots are still really "blank" imo, and it doesn't really change a lot from the original skin if you paint it similarly :/ (Don't get me wrong, i changed the colours and got a beautiful holy bright trinity which i loved, but still, not that impressive :( )

Fixes:

• Fixed Mastery Sigils being unable to identify players Mastery Rank correctly.

Maybe it's just me, but I still see them in game exactly the same, despite different mastery ranks (for example I saw mr8, mr10 and mr17 look exactly the same - that is just three I saw ingame after the update, but I can bet other mr ranks are the same).

Edited by tocorro

Maybe it's just me, but I still see them in game exactly the same, despite different mastery ranks (for example I saw mr8, mr10 and mr17 look exactly the same - that is just three I saw ingame after the update, but I can bet other mr ranks are the same).

they are pretty similar and since only change is color there is no way of telling same shape ones appart like "Eagle", "Silver Eagle" and "Gold Eagle" appart