Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Archwing (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Nice to see Update 15. Bad to see, it's 15.0.WTH did we get this old build???

We have the known bugs from PC release at 15.0.

- Energy Colour of Archwing and Archwing Weapons didn't work.

- Many Sugatras are way to small on my weapons, like the Dual Ichor and Dragon Nikana.

- The new moving part of the Iliac Syandana is moving around, when you are in Archwing Mode. Seems like a butterfly flys around you.

- Lightning errors on badges on the Liset.

And now we have to wait 3 or 4 weeks more, till we get the content of 15.1.3 or 15.2.2.

Edited by (PS4)NeroRedgrave

I love it finale we have te archwing but unfortunately it's still trying to instal donwloading it from the Internet took 9 hours now the game is installing the update but it'll take another fu*king 11 hours I'm about to give up because its just taking to long

all it took for me was 30 mins Edited by (PS4)M0v1ng_T4RG3T_-

I love it finale we have te archwing but unfortunately it's still trying to instal donwloading it from the Internet took 9 hours now the game is installing the update but it'll take another fu*king 11 hours I'm about to give up because its just taking to long

I know it sucks waiting, but trust me it's worth it, once I got the archwing I had more fun than I've had in warframe in a long time!

I don't care that it took 30 min for you the only thing I'm giving a fu*k about is if I'm going to delete it or not because im not gonna wait 11'the only thing stopping me is that I spend a lot of money on platinum

Why is it taking so long for you to download? I don't think this is DE's fault. Is anyone else having issues downloading it? I had no issues and my internet connection isn't exactly fast.

Dear Warframe.co

I'm having troubles with the dojo.

Me and my friend where trying to trade prime parts for Platnium and suddenly I got a black screen, then it said host migration then went back, meaing I had to reboot the game which has happend 4 times now, if you can fix this I will be must greatful

From some what of noob Loki,

Sonic_n_Tails2