Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Archwing (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

ANNOYING BUG: i get 100% in archwing intercreption , i need kill remaining enemies , 1 is STUCKED in asteroid like 2500m away , i go there , the game makes me "failed mission"?????? i do nothing and.... *pim* ship takes me and i get nothing from mission ( i have seen it so far only if more than 2ppl+ in game )

I've done it in solo mode, so you can still fail all by yourself. :P

I actually got really lucky last night and managed to make it to 4 rounds with 2 other people and then I extracted just to keep what we had gotten, but I'm sure we could have done more.

I was playing pretty carefully to not go out of bounds, but I don't think I was the host. If the host goes out of bounds, then we'd all lose anyhow.

And yes, this is really frustrating. Not only does this glitch cause you to lose your rewards and auto fail, it at least makes me play those missions MUCH slower so I might have a chance of stopping myself from going out of bounds. And then if we fail cause of the host going out of bounds anyhow, it doesn't matter how carefully I play.

My overall impression of U15 is it's buggy, lacks general stability in some area's and now for my one nit pick. But before that Archwing needs fixes and mod drops need a look at the drop rates for the new mods are terrible. I've transmuted with more luck then general pick up.

*****The Show Profile and then you click over to see all the items we've used. This needs to be fixed AGAIN get ride of Excal prime and all that garbage it's not wanted nor needed on ps4. If we cant ever have it, gain it or have in manner in which isn't gained,bought or event please remove these items from this feature. I dislike seeing these vandal,prime and wraith weapons I'll never have so please remove these items again from ps4. Drives me crazy.

Edited by (PS4)Filthy113

I feel bad for all the people getting these spawn issues, I've never had it happen once yet, so I feel lucky!

Oh don't worry its going to happen to you at some point. It hits everyone at least at some point. I've lost this too many good rewards due to this. This issue is still a massive one on PC so we are going to be stuck with this for a long time

Edited by (PS4)Hollow118

Thank you so much for all these updates, many of the small tweaks make a huge difference in the game and an overall better player experience.  I can really tell you guys actually play the game and listen to us, because the small things really go a long way.

As others have stated, please fix these Archwing Interception missions.  I can barely complete a mission because an enemy gets stuck 3000+ Meters away on an asteroid or ship, then it fails the mission when someone tries to go kill them.  This is incredibly frustrating to lose all the good mods and rewards because of a glitched AI. 

We're looking into the interception missions and the stuck enemies. We appreciate your patience. 

If anyone see enemies getting stuck in Archwing missions, please take a screenshot and send it to me or post it here. That would help us fix the spawn points quicker. 

We're looking into the interception missions and the stuck enemies. We appreciate your patience. 

If anyone see enemies getting stuck in Archwing missions, please take a screenshot and send it to me or post it here. That would help us fix the spawn points quicker. 

Thanks for the update! :)

I've been playing it more and I found that the last power on the archwing (repulse) can sometimes "fix" being stuck in objects because it'll either crash them into a wall or knock them loose and then they'll fly out.

In some cases the enemies aren't actually stuck inside the object. Sometimes they're kind of just up against a wall like they're trying to go through it. Usually you don't find this out though until you've orbited around the object while looking at the enemy marker though.

Thanks for the heads up, ill be sure to send you the pictures I have later. I'll also include pics of them getting stuck outside the map boundaries (making it impossible to complete them)

Thanks for the heads up, ill be sure to send you the pictures I have later. I'll also include pics of them getting stuck outside the map boundaries (making it impossible to complete them)

I've played Archwing Erpo interception countless times now and finally got all the parts for Corvas and Onorix.  Here're my observations:

* Stuck enemies happen 100% of the time in interception. At the end of the round, there is at least 1 (usually 2 or more) enemies stuck in near and far away asteroids or ships.  Some just press against the side, and some have half their bodies in the rock, some in the tiniest crevice you can find.  Just play one interception round and you'll see.  Repeatability for me is 100% when playing solo.

* The forced extraction happened to me about 3 times because of the above.  Grrr.....

* I've stopped playing interception with randoms, because of host migration issues.  The few times I played and someone left, the mission just failed or hangs.

* 4 interception rounds for one reward part?  Talk about pain....  Please, can we make it 3 rounds instead?!

* Picking up obs and mods are a pain too.  Can we make the detection pickup radius bigger?

* Reviving someone is an exercise in frustration sometimes, since it is so easy to blow past them and hard to stop exactly where they are to press the revive button.

* Flying into an object causes us to bounce back. Can we make that bounce shorter or eliminate it?  Quite annoying.  On land missions, we don't bounce when we sprint into a wall!

* Rare archwing mods don't have the yellow glowing marker?

* I've leveled up my Odonata to Lv.30, yet in my Profile, Warframe, it is still greyed out.

Some other general bugs for me:

* My 'challenges' list seems to be reset everytime I start a new gaming session.  Eg. I build one item in Foundry and the 'Scientist' challenges pops up to say I have 1/20 items built for the challenge.  Sigh, I have built thousands of stuff built already.  Same for the Stealth kills, Hats off corpus challenges.  Keeps resetting each time I play.  Grr....

* As someone already pointed out, kindly remove the items from Profile, stats, that PS4 users will never be able to get (or will we?!!!).

I know there was a rush to get U15 out to us console owners.  I'm somewhat disappointed that it was not tested well enough, esp. for Interception missions.  Hopefully you can get the fix out asap.  Thanks. 

Thanks for the update! :)

I've been playing it more and I found that the last power on the archwing (repulse) can sometimes "fix" being stuck in objects because it'll either crash them into a wall or knock them loose and then they'll fly out.

In some cases the enemies aren't actually stuck inside the object. Sometimes they're kind of just up against a wall like they're trying to go through it. Usually you don't find this out though until you've orbited around the object while looking at the enemy marker though.

I noticed that too with the Corvas's ultimate attack

Hey Drew, I know normaly we have two wait 3 or 4 weeks till a new build, but are there any plans to release a better build in the near future?

We can do faster "hotfixes" (no new content, but we can fix broken stuff). I hope that answers your question. 

it's always at that rock.

sometimes it's way off to the distance.

this is the only one I been getting a lot hopefully it will help.

raw9ya.jpg

another bug is my character is zoomed up sometimes its even closer and its impossible to play mission.

2hhgoqr.jpg

I can confirm it's always under that rock as well for me.

Regarding the Frame being too close, try moving your field of view in Options UP some, (move the bar to the right)  This will zoom you out a bit!

That's not the only rock, but it is one that they're always under. The Forced extraction is probably the most annoying part of Archwing right now, as I've had no less then five forced extracts because I can't see the border and there's no waypoint/indicator to tell you which way to go back to, other than the radio tower waypoints. It also seems to be on some kind of timer. Some kind of system to delineate the mission field/range would really help.

I love the Archwing itself, and it is an incredible new gameplay mode, but I swear that if I miss out on that freaking fire ammo mod one more time because of a ring out, I'm just going to go play Soul Calibur or something for a while instead. You know, where I expect a ringout.

Yea I had way worser ones but didn't capture it,

And I know that's not the only rock I had lots of other ones, hopefully other people will post them other screen shots so they can get fixed.

blackscreen happens way to much and host migration is bs.

thease are really the only bugs I hate makes game almost unplayable.

First 2 images show how the enemys get stuck they fly away hide then get stuck and cause the mission to fail.

u8lBbM.jpg

4e7SH9.jpg

This one is after a host migration this happens, reward table also takes a noise dive into common mods every 5 waves.

QQBF9b.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Filthy113