Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Archwing (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

With the PC side still doing 15.5 hotfixes, is there going to be a cutoff for which of those go into the console builds?  Or are we (as it is to be hoped) actually getting 15.6, or at least the parts of 15.6 concerning the next set of prime stuff so that prime access will be at the same time  for all platforms like it was with Nyx?  (Or the 15.5+ the parts of 15.7 involving prime stuff if there's a 15.6 coming out between now and the next prime access...)

No new content is getting added to the PS4 build at this point, but fixes/quality of life stuff still is being added.

Prime Access is planned for the same time on all platforms.  

I was kinda figuring you guys might hold out for hubs for the next patch.  I'm a bit surprised.

Hubs are still too much of a question mark. Don't want to delay sending a PS4 build if we can help it. 

Can you tell us at least tell us about when will this come out for PS4?

Before the holidays. 

Hopefully in the next build the Sugatras are big again and we can change the energy colors of all the archwing stuff. Oh yeah and a fix for the Automatic Trigger drop.

Besides one question Drew. Will we get the next Prime Access at the same time PC gets it? Like the Nyx Prime Prime Access. Thx.

Yes, same time. 

No new content is getting added to the PS4 build at this point, but fixes/quality of life stuff still is being added.PS4 Prime Access is planned for the same time on all platforms.    Hubs are still too much of a question mark. Don't want to delay sending a PS4 build if we can help it.  Before the holidays.  Yes, same time.

This is all awesome news! One question though, now that we have obsidian skins for everything except a primary, will we be seeing one? I know there was a pre-order one, but those would be so few and far between.

This is all awesome news! One question though, now that we have obsidian skins for everything except a primary, will we be seeing one? I know there was a pre-order one, but those would be so few and far between.

A pre-order one?  Regarding an Obsidian skin??  How do you pre-order a Free to play game? (Sorry If I'm just confused) lol!

& Yes, AWESOME news Drew thank you!! woo cannot wait!

I can wait. In the 15.5.9 PC Thread, a user still has problems with the Sugatras and I won't such a bug again. I have enough from Engergy Color Bugs here, Color Bugs there. And I want the old size for my Prime Sugatras back. I payed for it and now they are small. A size slider would be nice.

Let us give DE enough time to fix such problems und we will get a proper build.

Edited by (PS4)NeroRedgrave

How do I transfer my PC progress onto my PS4??

Pls help

The short answer is you can't.  There was a limited time when account migrations were available.  From all of the other posts on this subject, DE doesn't have any plans to offer another opportunity.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/356369-pc-to-ps4/#entry3962236

**EDIT** Added link to [DE]Drew's post.

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

You know, I've been playing WF since it was first released on the PS4 over a year ago, and honestly, I cannot tell you why. It's frustrating, often boring, repetitive beyond the word, and holy crap, what it the deal with the prices? It says Ninja's Play free, well that's just wrong at so many levels. Sure, you can play the game FREE, however, if you want to be able to fight 37-40 Grineer, Corpus, or Infested MOBs, you'll be digging in your wallet, or asking mom (or dad) for a little somethin' somethin' to buy some EXPENSIVE platinum. (I don't understand why the PC gets a discount (well it's not a discount, it's just cheaper)). You'll need platinum when you want better Mods, too. I love the Archwing addition, but, come on DE, WTF? I've been playing Archwing Extermination missions, and it really pisses me off, when I've spent 20 minutes, killing 53 to 118 enemies in Space, and get ZIP!!  ZIP!? It's aggravating, and it's making my blood sugar and blood pressure rise. Ok, I should quit playing then, right? Not an option, well it is, but I'm a DAV (Disabled American Vet) and am home alone, with my cat and two birds, and all I have is my video games. It's what I do, day in..day out. Don't fault me for this, the VA has decided that my aching, injured body, shouldn't be taking pain meds anymore, so I use the game to help me leave my body (figuratively), and it helps with that. Well, that is until I have played several f'g rounds of Archwing missions and get NOTHING in return. Why the hell do you have to make everything so F'g rare? It's just stupid!!! I have been playing only Grineer missions, especially the invasion missions, because I want the Brakk.  Well, I have been trying since February 2014!!!!!!  What the HELL!?  You do 5 Grineer Invasion missions to get the Death Mark for the Grustrag Three. But, after you get the mark, you have to play and play and play. Like, I have had the Death Mark this time for OVER a month, I play every single day... I do, no exaggeration. I have been playing so much, my hands are so tight, I can barely close them to pick a simple thing up. At the writing of this Message, I have 1641 hrs, 54 mins, 40 secs. I'm playing now. I've completed 5658 missions. All I need is the f'g BARREL for the Brakk, and I can die happy.. Well.. ok, that's a bit morbid, I'll retract that. I'm have way to becoming a Golden Eagle on the Mastery level. (That's level 18 for those not knowing). So, whenever I play this game,  I'm doing it for a good reason, two things are driving me to play now, the Brakk barrel (which is only dropped by ONE Grineer. A member of the Grustrag Three, his name Shik Tal.) It is the most powerful pistol in the game. All I want for Christmas, is the Brakk Barrel, however, Santa (DESteve) thinks it's just fine the way it is. I am so TIRED of this, its gives me sores.  So you see, the game is not free, to Ninja's, to Karatekas, to anyone. It's costly, it takes your time, your money, and your sanity. How about it? It's Christmas, how about for the rest of the month you make things a little less rare.. and for the New Years resolution, keep it that way. Cause I've noticed that a lot of people have stopped playing, and I'm here to tell you, that this is one of the biggest reasons. You play the same missions over and over and over, to get ONE item? I'm the leader/founder of a Clan named "The Forsaken" of the 30 we used to be, only two of us play anymore, and because the other player plays at night, and I can't, we, (well at least I) end up playing alone. Some missions, take more than one person to play, well at least it makes it easier to play with others, but no one wants to do what I've been doing. So I'm stuck, hurting, alone, and just a bit perturbed.

You know, I've been playing WF since it was first released on the PS4 over a year ago, and honestly, I cannot tell you why. It's frustrating, often boring, repetitive beyond the word, and holy crap, what it the deal with the prices? It says Ninja's Play free, well that's just wrong at so many levels. Sure, you can play the game FREE, however, if you want to be able to fight 37-40 Grineer, Corpus, or Infested MOBs, you'll be digging in your wallet, or asking mom (or dad) for a little somethin' somethin' to buy some EXPENSIVE platinum. (I don't understand why the PC gets a discount (well it's not a discount, it's just cheaper)). You'll need platinum when you want better Mods, too. I love the Archwing addition, but, come on DE, WTF? I've been playing Archwing Extermination missions, and it really &!$$es me off, when I've spent 20 minutes, killing 53 to 118 enemies in Space, and get ZIP!!  ZIP!? It's aggravating, and it's making my blood sugar and blood pressure rise. Ok, I should quit playing then, right? Not an option, well it is, but I'm a DAV (Disabled American Vet) and am home alone, with my cat and two birds, and all I have is my video games. It's what I do, day in..day out. Don't fault me for this, the VA has decided that my aching, injured body, shouldn't be taking pain meds anymore, so I use the game to help me leave my body (figuratively), and it helps with that. Well, that is until I have played several f'g rounds of Archwing missions and get NOTHING in return. Why the hell do you have to make everything so F'g rare? It's just stupid!!! I have been playing only Grineer missions, especially the invasion missions, because I want the Brakk.  Well, I have been trying since February 2014!!!!!!  What the HELL!?  You do 5 Grineer Invasion missions to get the Death Mark for the Grustrag Three. But, after you get the mark, you have to play and play and play. Like, I have had the Death Mark this time for OVER a month, I play every single day... I do, no exaggeration. I have been playing so much, my hands are so tight, I can barely close them to pick a simple thing up. At the writing of this Message, I have 1641 hrs, 54 mins, 40 secs. I'm playing now. I've completed 5658 missions. All I need is the f'g BARREL for the Brakk, and I can die happy.. Well.. ok, that's a bit morbid, I'll retract that. I'm have way to becoming a Golden Eagle on the Mastery level. (That's level 18 for those not knowing). So, whenever I play this game,  I'm doing it for a good reason, two things are driving me to play now, the Brakk barrel (which is only dropped by ONE Grineer. A member of the Grustrag Three, his name Shik Tal.) It is the most powerful pistol in the game. All I want for Christmas, is the Brakk Barrel, however, Santa (DESteve) thinks it's just fine the way it is. I am so TIRED of this, its gives me sores.  So you see, the game is not free, to Ninja's, to Karatekas, to anyone. It's costly, it takes your time, your money, and your sanity. How about it? It's Christmas, how about for the rest of the month you make things a little less rare.. and for the New Years resolution, keep it that way. Cause I've noticed that a lot of people have stopped playing, and I'm here to tell you, that this is one of the biggest reasons. You play the same missions over and over and over, to get ONE item? I'm the leader/founder of a Clan named "The Forsaken" of the 30 we used to be, only two of us play anymore, and because the other player plays at night, and I can't, we, (well at least I) end up playing alone. Some missions, take more than one person to play, well at least it makes it easier to play with others, but no one wants to do what I've been doing. So I'm stuck, hurting, alone, and just a bit perturbed.

The reason people are not playing this game as much as they used to is because of the fact it seems like every Warframe and weapon is nerfed and the difficulty of the enemies have went up. Like Dokejema stated with the Brakk farming and Archwing mission giving up nothing after hours of playing kind of sucks. Actually I am in the same boat trying to get the Brakk barrel  and the Hate myself !!! I am the only one in my clan that still plays Warframe. Everyone has moved on. I still play other games with members of my clan but most of them hate Warframe now. 

I bounce around on the servers from time to time and there is barely anyone most of them except for the North America East server. That should tell you something DE. I know you can't please everyone that has a gripe with the game. But you guys could make the game more balanced. As of right now the game is horribly unbalanced. Missions that new players should be able to manage with starter equipment are almost impossible to complete with starter stuff and low ranking mods.I have maxed out mods, every Warframe and almost every weapon in the game and I have a hard time sometimes with missions that are suppose to be moderate to easy for newer players. I ran a few Mars missions with starter stuff and low ranking mods on purpose just to see if a new person could get through them solo and it was a pain in the butt. That turns a lot of people off and i guess that is why the servers aren't full like they used to be when I started playing this game.

What gets me riled up most, is that, while trying to farm the G-3 (to get the Brakk barrel, again, that I've been trying to get since FEBRUARY).. doing the first five Invasion Missions choosing the Corpus, and getting the mark, is EASY!! It's that after you get the mark, you have to wait until they come. I've been playing only against the Grineer, any mission comes up, if it's not the Grineer who's the enemy, well, I just won't play it. Since update 12, it's gotten harder and harder to get them to even show up, and believe me, I've tried EVERYTHING. Ok, so once they show, I have little problem beating them. Course if I wake, like 4am, and still hardly awake, and they attack then I get bolted. Anyhoo, Regardless, if I win or lose the fight with them, if they don't drop the F'g Brakk Barrel (and Shik Tal is the one that drops it), I have to try again. That means, getting the death mark (again, easy), and playing a few more MONTHS of Grineer only missions, AGAIN! Dammit!! I'm so tired of only fighting the Grineer. Come on DE (Steve) does it really have to be SO hard to get them to fight you???  The Stalker, even the Harvester, at least show up, You can't buy the Brakk, no other enemy has the parts, and yet to get them to show up, I need to what??? Come on!!!  

....and sure enough, I speak out about the G-3 here in the forums, lo and behold, they show up. Doing an Syndicate Extermination mission on Uranus, my shields are nerfed, I'm leveling another primary weapon, I'm surrounding by 37-41 Grineer MOBs (at least a dozen), and of course, the G-3 are level 45. The round just started, though I was using Rhino Prime, my energy was VERY low, didn't have enough time to drop a energy restore pod, they were up on me. Wow.. my shields are gone because the ice cut them in half and I'm being shot from all directions. It wasn't that I was caught off guard, it's the fact that it started at the start of the mission. Of course, I got the boot, FAILED! So back to the Liset I go, drag the chain and my pride. As I said in the previous post. Now I have to do 5 more invasion missions, just to get the death mark, and I don't know how many f'g Grineer missions, or how much more time I have to put into getting them to come after me again. This time, it took me a whole two months of playing DAILY, before they came after me, how much longer will it be this next time around. THIS is what pisses me off MOST about Warframe. I should be able to get the death mark, and then, REGARDLESS of my whole status, weapons, mission, or setup, they should come after me, say a few days afterwards, not f'g TWO months later. So come DE stop this! This is what's driving your players away from this awesome game. Farming is not supposed to be easy, but, it's not supposed to be near impossible either.