Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Archwing (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Small Hotfix was deployed last night to address some common issues. I've also update the OP with this info. 

HOTFIX 3:

-Tweaked Archwing enemy spawning to help prevent enemies from spawning in objects (there might still be some issues with enemy spawns, but we'll keep working on it)

-Implemented a fix that should help reduce instances of "black screens" 

did you guys buff the damage of the Galatine?  Prior to U15, the damage was like 40 some-odd.  Now its base damage is 120-ish.  I'm not complaining (I had retired my Galatine in favor of equally-powered, faster weapons), just curious because I don't see it on the change list.

Yes, the heavy weapons buff did make it into the build. I'll update the OP with the buff information.

Well that's a wrap, I'm nearly done I have one Archwing left to level then I'm stuck waiting for another update. I was hoping to reach M18 but I'm gonna fall short. As for Syn stuff I'm trying to get into it but it's falling by the waist side fast and loosing interest in the overall grind. If there weapons to get I'd probably be more into the idea of the grind of it but again trying to find places to gain points are no where to be found expect the void it seems grants the most points.

Side note this update or at least from what I've seen on ps4 has lost a lot of people. Grinding by one's self gets old. Randoms well there better left alone these days. I ran into one guy and he was gonna report because I wouldn't way point things for him I was sort of lost at the idea but what ever. I laughed it off and I guess I'll be expecting a speech about waypointing *laughs*.

Well that's a wrap, I'm nearly done I have one Archwing left to level then I'm stuck waiting for another update. I was hoping to reach M18 but I'm gonna fall short. As for Syn ...

Is it possible to reach MR18 on the PS4 with Update 15?

Personally, I don't have the Gorgon Wraith and Twin Vipers Wraith since I missed those, but have all others possible on the PS4.  I still need to level up my Elytron and Limbo, but even then, I may be just short.  From the wiki, 810000 points are needed for MR18.

Perhaps with the Rathbone and Velocitus in 15.2, MR18 may be feasible.

Is it possible to reach MR18 on the PS4 with Update 15?

Personally, I don't have the Gorgon Wraith and Twin Vipers Wraith since I missed those, but have all others possible on the PS4.  I still need to level up my Elytron and Limbo, but even then, I may be just short.  From the wiki, 810000 points are needed for MR18.

Perhaps with the Rathbone and Velocitus in 15.2, MR18 may be feasible.

As far as I'm aware it's not possible because we don't have enough items in game. I could be wrong but from the looks of it I'm gonna be roughly 30k short of the next mastery rank.

2 new Bugs:

1. My Ballistica is painted black and yellow, but ingame she is pure silver.

2. Yesterday after Host Migration on Pluto - Sechura, my Archwing Weapons were atached to my Opticor.

b7t6vfv9.jpg

BTW, THIS is what I call a BFG! ^^

It reminds me a little bit of Power Rangers. XD

Edited by (PS4)NeroRedgrave

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON SYNDICATES STANDING:

Coming today in a Hotfix:

Although we couldn't include all the recent Syndicates changes from PC, we were able to include the boost to standing gains. You should now see a significant increase to standing gains after each mission. The rest of the Syndicates changes will be coming in the next PS4 update. 

I've updated the OP with this information. Also, this hotfix included a minor performance tweak. 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON SYNDICATES STANDING:

Coming today in a Hotfix:

Although we couldn't include all the recent Syndicates changes from PC, we were able to include the boost to standing gains. You should now see a significant increase to standing gains after each mission. The rest of the Syndicates changes will be coming in the next PS4 update. 

I've updated the OP with this information. Also, this hotfix included a minor performance tweak. 

Much appreciated.  Took me a while just to get to 5000 for the next rank in Steel Meridian.  After that, the Ancient Healers death squad came after me.  I was playing Oberon then and thankfully, his Hallowed Ground negated the health drain!  Eat lead, ancients! :)

Any rough ballpark dates on when we can possibly see the next PS4 update?

Much appreciated.  Took me a while just to get to 5000 for the next rank in Steel Meridian.  After that, the Ancient Healers death squad came after me.  I was playing Oberon then and thankfully, his Hallowed Ground negated the health drain!  Eat lead, ancients! :)

Any rough ballpark dates on when we can possibly see the next PS4 update?

In the next couple of weeks I believe