Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.3.1

DE_Adam

Thank you DE for always being on the ball with the optimisations.
But in regards to the new forum design, while some people may like it I'd appreciate if there was an option to choose to use the old layout, this new one is just so bright that it's giving me serious headaches if I stare at the screen any longer than 5 minutes.

Changes

• Made slight lighting changes to Dojo so that objects feel more connected within the Dojo’s environment.

The problem is: in one of the updates that were released in the spring, the lighting in the dojo has shifted from the ceiling somewhere in the floor. Sorry for my English.

Edited by Mixail357

As I understand it, "Optimizing the download cache" just defragments the files. Since I run warframe off an SSD, this is useless and should have no effect on load times.

Further, defragmenting files adds a lot of redundant read-write activity that may reduce the life of an SSD. Please make this an optional setting.

Can this please be adjusted. It is somewhat unpleasant visual bug. I have recently finished uploading my new better clan emblem, and it is naturally slightly larger than it was before.

I have noticed that on Nova, right shoulder "Naberus" attachement, there is clipping issues with any larger clan emblems. I suppose this can be easily fixed by tilting a few pixels. ;_;

Please DE!

The launcher just broke the game and forced steam to redownload it all. Dunno what to do.

Same for me. I'm having to download 5.7GB for Warframe to play it and my Kurbrow was left out on accident because my internet crashes a bunch! It took me 3 or 4 days to download Warframe last time and now I could lose my first Kubrow who hasn't even matured yet! T-T

So i read that you 'fixed' mastery sigils not acknowledging our mr... well for me it worked before you fixed it and now my mastery sigil is just a line... such fixing... oh and unoptimized 'optimization' using up all the rams while other livestock in my pc is yawning with nothing to do.