DE_Adam

Hotfix 15.3.1

so how long do we have to wait for some limbo fixes?

banished tenno still cant hold datamass-type objects and still cant break crates, but they can open lockers and hack console... why is there no common sense here?

cataclysm still prevents any pickups within it, even though it supposedly is bringing the entire space inside the rift (again cant break crates inside cataclysm =/

AFAIK enemies who are banished can still use their own consoles to sound the alarm, would be nice if this was not so

• Upvote 4

I see another hotfix and once again have my hopes that the most enjoyable aspect of the game will be playable, and once again they're dashed.

Oh well, there's always next week I guess.

am i the only one stuck at "Optimizing download cache"?

Nope, stuck at 26% for 30 minutes now...

Changes

• Enabled automatic optimization of the download cache as needed (this optimizes load-times and was previously only run manually through the launcher settings).

Please tell me this isn't going to lock up my computer for 30-40 minutes every time you patch, because if so then that would just be unacceptable.

• Upvote 7

Just out of curiosity, what is with the apparently intense desire to be..first? 

ricky-bobby-if-you-aint-first.jpg

That's why.

Decided to have a quick game about 5 minutes ago. Automated optimization is still running...

Can I opt to disable this unnecessary time waste?

Edit: A quick check of the launcher settings shows I still have the option manually optimize the cache, surely no biggie to add the option to have the automatic optimization as a user preference?

Still waiting for a chance to play... 66% and counting. Very, very slowly counting..

Edited by 2old4gamez
  • Upvote 3

How the hek.... i've just seen how Optimization progress was 22%, then 31%, then 35% and then 22%. Wat.

Also, i see that CPU usage is only 25%, but hell.. PC works like a snail after 30%.

Anyway, It's still optimizing and... ah, bye, Neuro-Sensors Q_Q

Thanks!

BTW Nice changes on the site. A little too white but I like the new Logo and the new background. The Background will become my new wallpaper in 3...2...1...

As other people have stated, please make optimization optional again.

Great updates, but not being able to experience them socks.

Nope, stuck at 26% for 30 minutes now...

Mine is frozen without any time indication since 40 mins.

launch10.jpg

(ok the image compresion was a bad idea)

Changes

• Enabled automatic optimization of the download cache as needed (this optimizes load-times and was previously only run manually through the launcher settings).

If I have Warframe installed on an SSD, will this action force a file move on my SSD; wasting a small portion of its block erases? Or is this only run when loading performance is affected?

After updating the new launcher went through download cache optimization for me. Did anyone else have it?

Edit: Just read that it's automatic. Please switch that off again DE. I don't want to sit for 10 minutes infront of my screen hearing my PC break it's back every time i start the launcher.

Not happy about the new launcher. Old one was nice and simple. Yes, just my personal opinion i know.

Edited by Othergrunty
  • Upvote 7

yea like toning down the bright white without having to switch to the old forum theme?

Thanks!

BTW Nice changes on the site. A little too white

any hotfix for the forums?

Holy crap everything is so bright 

eeeq1.jpg

• Upvote 11

I like the new launcher, but I admit that forcing an optimization may be a little heavy-handed. Will there be any option to disable automatic optimization in the future?

• Upvote 5

Noooice, but seriously please MAKE THE WHITE QUIT BURNING!!! QQ

My 100th post yay.....

Edited by Sir_Caleb