Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Wield Weapon Slight Issues And Feedback

Weird_Stealth

Ok, before I get too far, I'm just going to say this. I enjoy the dual wield weapons, but there are some minor concerns, like the fact that dual wielding, and carrying data masses, not only do you get the same magazine size as two weapons, but you also fire from both hands, which looks kind of weird if you're left hand isn't holding a weapon.

Speaking of magazine size. I've noticed that if you upgrade the Dual Vipers with a level 8 magazine cap mod, it gives you a grand total of 35 rounds in your magazine(s). Shouldn't the number go up by 2 each mod level?

Dual Vipers have a base 28 rounds. Mag mods add 5% per level. 5% of 28 is 1.9 not 2.0. At level 6 the decimal of the total rounds added drops below .5 and begins to be rounded down instead of up so going from level 5 to level 6 will add just 1 round whereas every other mod level will add 2 rounds.

Edited by Qb3rt

Still I've never fured with both while carrying data masses. At

least with AKLATO. The magazine size it's ok, you get the size

of two weapons because you actually have two, it's just that

you have the other one in its sheath.

Dual Vipers have a base 28 rounds. Mag mods add 5% per level. 5% of 28 is 1.9 not 2.0. At level 6 the decimal of the total rounds added drops below .5 and begins to be rounded down instead of up so going from level 5 to level 6 will add just 1 round whereas every other mod level will add 2 rounds.

You know, I thought the dual vipers would be one of the easiest weapons to increase the magazine cap since they tend to zip through their ammo like it was nothing. But the vipers are a pain in my 4th point of contact to upgrade magazine cap. Just makes no sense to me, single weapons, you upgrade them, you get 1 maybe 2 rounds more, dual wields you upgrade them, 1 round.

Still I've never fured with both while carrying data masses. At

least with AKLATO. The magazine size it's ok, you get the size

of two weapons because you actually have two, it's just that

you have the other one in its sheath.

I have the AKLATO as well, I don't notice the bullets coming from the left hand, don't mind the clip size, mostly because I'm good with pistols, and I like having extra ammo in those kinds of missions, but the viper, it's noticeable, granted it's in it's "Sheath", you can still see bullets being fired from the left hand. Granted I wouldn't mind a slight tweak in dual wielding, but I'm not going to rage quit the game over having extra ammo in my magazine when only holding one weapon.