Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: Enemy Accuracy And You

DE_Adam

Seekers and ballista's no-scoping shenanigans might finally be over? Good, now i can start using caster frames in high level content again without using the most OP stuff going.
The other day I was running around on ceres using a max defense ash and my kubrow cloaked me while i was sprinting yet a ballista still hit me and nearly zero'd my shields.

If the insane accuracy is to stay on the grineer, or at least the worst offenders (Seekers and ballista) there should be a lining up time mechanic involved, simulating them aiming their precision based wep, rather than instantly letting off a crazy accurate hitscan shield-smasher instantly upon seeing the player.

Also the post above about JC2 accuracy seems like a nice idea.

Edited by MrNonApplicable

One of the other things that bugs me about enemy accuracy is when i go to night missions on earth and I'm getting shot from 4 different places when I'm still trying to find the first guy shooting at me.

Surely the Grineer have at least some of the accuracy problems that we have in the dark?

In my opinion, the hitscan is not the problem, it has always been in the game , the problem is the tracking speed. If I move fast the enemy should take more time in order to aim up and shooting, then the maybe miss more (even few times using a hitscan weapon, you can miss because the enemy moved quickly to one side).This is noted with invisibility, no matter if you're invisible enemy knows where you are for their perfect tracking. PSD. Sorry for my english.

Edited by Faustus

Regular and fusion moa have a radius of certain death for fragile 'frames. Once the 'frame enters that radius, the moa's weapon tethers to the target, dealing massive damage. Elite crewmen, however, have no such radius. If one of them spots its target, the beam stays glued to it no matter what.

Edited by LABAL