Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.3.2

DE_Adam

Changes

• Removed unnecessary audio cues from Syndicate Death Squad sounds.

Fixes

• Fixed Warframe Launcher attempting to optimize cache requests when there isn’t enough disc space.
  • Fixed other various Launcher operational issues, including high DPI monitors not being able to select any options “Play/agree”.

One of the rare times, if not the only time, where the red text is the entire hotfix.

By the way, when using the Dark Theme, all of the platform build versions just say "Build" instead of 15.x.x and the links just go to each platform's 'Updates & Build Notes' section. The builds are properly shown only when using the Light Theme.

One of the rare times, if not the only time, where the red text is the entire hotfix.

By the way, when using the Dark Theme, all of the platform build versions just say "Build" instead of 15.x.x and the links just go to each platform's 'Updates & Build Notes' section. The builds are properly shown only when using the Light Theme.

That is intended they said that the dark theme wouldn't be updated normally.

This got to be the emptiest patch notes to this day...

I won't use a kubrow until they get a proper AI. I also heard that sneaking around with them is impossible(and after watching the last devstream, I believe it.)