DE_Adam

Building Warframe: The Ice Planet

can we download all old and new concept art somewhere?

concept art in https://warframe.com/media is really old :(

please

It's something we're discussing, especially considering all the work we've shared with you!  Perhaps as new artwork gets revealed we'll pool it into our concept art there.

• Upvote 17

It's something we're discussing, especially considering all the work we've shared with you!  Perhaps as new artwork gets revealed we'll pool it into our concept art there.

Can you give us the images used in the launcher too?

I can't seem to find that Nyx Prime one anywhere

Nice.

Would that also mean that concept art we could only see in the art section of the ingame codex so far could also make it to the website aswell?

Since i think it's somewhat awkward that if you want to talk about a certain concept art piece you have to make an ingame screenshot of the page on the codex to show it.

For example if someone wants to talk about the concept art of the Lato Prime, which we can see ingame on the page showing Tenno weapon concepts, he would need to make a screenshot since the version we have on the website cuts it off.

Thanks for the skybox image, been loving it since I saw it for the first time.

This Ryan Andrews fellow is 'da bomb'.

good to know!

i think wf's artworks are one of your best strenght points!

I like Europa tileset very much too, the skybox is awesome, makes me want to explore world there :). There are some things that bother me (as im interested in astronomy and exoplanets), like atmosphere and such on these game worlds, which are obviously results of terraforming, i understand that, its needed for the game. But the Sun, i think should be much smaller on the sky. Its depicted in size as seen on Earth, but for example Jupiter (and Europa) are in much more distance, so it would visible as very small. On Pluto it looks like other stars, only brighter. I hope its not much effort to bring distance effects to skyboxes, on board of Ordis also, to make it more realistic.

Also i liked much more old system map, with planets on their own orbits.

I wish more game modes encouraged the type of slow pace exploration that lends itself to appreciating the artwork.

As it stands...the nooks and crannies serve to irritate me since it's all about "GO FAST"