Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De] First Person Mode. Support This Thread.

IfritKajiTora

I would say no because it would be similar to another game called firefall in terms of their first to third person view.

In addition, the game was built around third person in mind so something like this is indeed nice and will spark interest but i am sorry to say there are other interest and purpose at hand.

So everyone says it would take time and effort and be a massive undertaking... Agreed.

Then again, you could say the same about Archwing, and no one was asking for that.

If only the effort behind AW had been focused into something we wanted ;)

Edited by Egg_Chen

I don't see what the problem is. This thread is requesting an option. An option is not a mandatory thing. If it does not please you, then do not use it. If it does, then indulge and be happy. "It should not exist because I do not like it" is a terrible, toxic way of thinking. You do not like it, then do not use it.

I don't see what the problem is. This thread is requesting an option. An option is not a mandatory thing. If it does not please you, then do not use it. If it does, then indulge and be happy. "It should not exist because I do not like it" is a terrible, toxic way of thinking. You do not like it, then do not use it.

People aren't being purposely toxic, it's just that the idea for a first-person mode has been specifically shot down by DE quite a few times now.