Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lato And Aklato Damage Disbalance

FrostboundFlame

As noted on the wiki with the change to U14 and the addition of Vor's Prize, the Lato was buffed to compete with the new MK-1 secondaries. This wouldn't be a problem... if the Aklato, which should have the same damage output, got changed as well, but it didn't, likely due to oversight on the devs part. I imagine this went unnoticed for so long simply because people don't use the Aklato or Lato much anymore.

The Lato's Damage Values are 9.0 slash, 4.5 puncture, and 4.5 impact, while the Aklato's Damage Values are 7.2 Slash, 3.0 puncture, and 1.8 impact.

I humbly request that these values get fixed as soon as possible, as, like I stated before, this is likely an oversight that never got noticed.

LOL, I love the aklato's as well but they are starter weapons and I can expect all weapons to be equal but I take on the challenge and 6 forma my akalato's as well to bad there aren't Prime Aklato's would be pimp. Tenno Pimp's would be shouting wheres my HoHo's at ;b

perhaps, but the fact that all other akimbo weapons have similar if not identical damage to their single counterparts (raw damage, not DPS), it's kind of a big deal, isn't it?