Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neural Sensors?

waluigi778

Question

11 answers to this question

The best is Jupiter - Sinai. Bring a Neg Nova, Nekros, Excal and Mag (if she has the Greedy Mag augment). Also break all containers and open all lockers on the map.

All infested are taking x2 damage and are super fast due to Neg Nova's MPrime, so Excal can demolish them all with his Radial Javelin. Nekros desecrates to double the loot they drop, and (if you get lucky enough to find one) a Mag with the Greedy Pull augment pulls all loot from the entire map to a single spot, prefferably somewhere near the pod. I ran with such a team 6 runs of 35-50 waves and we in total got, if I'm right (just woke up lol), 32-40 Neurals. Somewhere around that. Unless you need a couple Neurals (1-2, in this case just speedrun sAlad V - Kill sAlad V, that lowers Zanuka's shield and it dies from a couple shots, you can also break containers which might yeld couple more Neurals), this is the best method. Just note that every 8th Neural will be taken away due to taxes.

*Fixed the nodes name, sorry for the mistake there :P*

Edited by UnknownBlademaster

I was testing for a good place to farm rep and sensors simultaneously the other day, hoping there would be a better way than killing Salad. 

Unfortunately, he still seems to be the most efficient way to get them. I was really hoping that the Mobile Defense mission would work well with the right set up but unfortunately it only ever has 2 defense points and is in a very large room. Even with negative speed Nova, Nekros, rad jav excalibur and Trinity it just wasn't worthwhile. We only made around 1000 rep per run and got 0 sensors from 5 or so runs. 

EDIT: Yes we also tested Dark Sector def and the Interception mission but the Jupiter tileset for those mission types is not great to say the least.

Edited by Cynick