Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where All The Black People?

CephalonShy

Well, in artificial lighting conditions such as those in space craft, melanin pigmentation is of little benefit...

As for the Grineer, I would say they are so heavily cloned that the parent(s) could have originally had dark skin, but that genetic degradation has left them with that seductive shade of grey.

Well there is some theory that thousands if not hundreds of years into the future all of our genetic pools will be distributed so well that what we currently know as "races" will have dissipated into one mixed bag of everything. The idea is called the "race of the future" I believe. Cool stuff.

1st: There are other races, just look at he trailers

2nd: Beta, wait it out

3rd: Are you seriously going to complain about the lack of racial diversity in a game with only so many textures where the devs are constantly being pushed for more content?

Racist mind is a racist kind...

There is absolutely nothing wrong or racist with Warframe players wondering why we don't see in-game characters who are Black or Native American/ First Nation or Latino or East Asian or anything else. . Between the Grineer, Corpus, and the Syndicates people with visible skin tones, I haven't seen a single person who isn't white, except for the two people in that trailer. 

Wondering where non-white people are isn't racist. 

Edited by StoneBrigand

Wondering where non-white people are isn't racist. 

To be fair, there is only one character model shared by every single Corpus in the game, and if they happened to go with a black or asian template from the start... That thought leads down a very racist road...

To be utterly honest, we're talking of thousands of years far in the future.

The scientifical community has already stated that the gene which gives blonde hair is going to become rarer and rare and disappear in a few centuriers.

I don't know enough genetic to know which genes are dominant and which recessive, but I (Sincerely) hope that in the future the color of the skin would mean nothing when people pair with each other. So, to me the people of the future are going to be a great genetic salad of all the currents ethnics with no a definite one.

The ladies are everywhere. The grineer heavies and snipers are female. There are female frames, there are female grineer bosses. Not sure about the corpus...

I think I remember DE saying something about adding females into the Corpus ranks on a Devstream, but I don't remember which one.

so a game with mainly white people being shot up and killed is ok.

but since there are no little or no black people someone complains.

make it so that all targets are mainly black, some will ask "why you making a game where all you do is shoot up black people"

and if they happened to go with a black or asian template from the start... That thought leads down a very racist road...

Whaaaa? As if a more nordic look is the norm in the world? Check around and see how many brown-to-dark skinned folks are in the world versus those who lack ample melanin. 

make it so that all targets are mainly black, some will ask "why you making a game where all you do is shoot up black people"

I think the OP was asking for more balance, not a racially 1-sided shooting gallery.

Given we're talking about the people we systematically kill on each mission to the point of almost genocide...

...it worries me a little seeing how much diversity people wants to see in the game.

Nothing promotes equality more than prejudice free murder.

that happend for resident evil 5.

result the black community yell it was racist.

were the game happend in the middle of africa around nigeria.

unfortunatly the game could have all the race in the world or a dedicated race attach to the faction somebody somewere will be enought butthurt to yell racist on the game the dev on and on.

Welcome to earth if you are not accepting my view point your are either; a racist, a mysogyne or a plain A****** and i will try at all cost destroying you.