The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened Digital Extremes? What Happened...

Mietz

I love Warframe, it's an amazing game with great potential.

I also loved Darkness 2, it was different from the first one alright but it was nevertheless amazingly enjoyable.

So, Digital Extremes, what happened with Star Trek The Video Game?

I mean c'mon, I KNOW you can make a great 3rd person shooter game, Warframe is a testament of that.

But ST is just completely unplayable, its a buggy mess of so epic-fail proportions that it would be funny if it wasn't 60$.

I had Spock spin violently in front of a door, turn upside down and float off into space never to be seen again.

I have characters walking on ceilings and moonwalking through objects.

Kirk glitched through the floor and fell off the map.

Opening doors doesn't work, the partner AI is terrible at pathfinding.

"Click [F] to sprint" ???

What happened guys? 

What happened?!

I love Warframe, it's an amazing game with great potential.

I also loved Darkness 2, it was different from the first one alright but it was nevertheless amazingly enjoyable.

So, Digital Extremes, what happened with Star Trek The Video Game?

I mean c'mon, I KNOW you can make a great 3rd person shooter game, Warframe is a testament of that.

But ST is just completely unplayable, its a buggy mess of so epic-fail proportions that it would be funny if it wasn't 60$.

I had Spock spin violently in front of a door, turn upside down and float off into space never to be seen again.

I have characters walking on ceilings and moonwalking through objects.

Kirk glitched through the floor and fell off the map.

Opening doors doesn't work, the partner AI is terrible at pathfinding.

"Click [F] to sprint" ???

What happened guys? 

What happened?!

Plus that doesn't mean every exact same person who is working on Warframe is responsible for the Star Trek game.

Not saying either way. 

I have no idea, or even knew there was a DE Trek game...

WarFrame forum.... Take your queries about star trek with them directly through e-mails or on the star trek forum

I hope you realize this is the Off-Topic section. You can talk about the exact contents and manufacturing specifications of different types of plastics. You can talk about the average circumference of a coconut. You can talk about the construction methods used to create the International Space Station.

If this person wants to talk about Star Trek, he has every right to.

Oh cute, even though I written how I love DE, Warframe and the devs, people still take it as if I'm attacking the company or sth.

Chill, I'm not hating on them, I'm having a bit of fun here.

Who cares when it's the @(*()$ WRONG FORUM?

Honestly I LOVED the Star Trek game on PC, Dean Bergmann and Sheldon Carter worked their hearts out on the game and it's gorgeous!

Sure some little details are a bit odd here and there, but I LOVED the gameplay, after I changed a few key bindings, I felt like I was playing a less Ninja, Movie type game, compared to Warframe.

I LOVED the detail to the Hair in the game it was fantastic, the Music, the Voice acting was superb!

The Devs of Star Trek will probably also be working on Warframe as well, so have some tact. Please.