Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fanarts By Yuikami [Updated 4/12/17 55 more Warfame Emoji]

yuikami

talk_zpse121dee9.jpg  UNICORN FRAME I choose you! Use your touching attack!

Critical Hit. It isn't very effective. 40 hp remains on Pure Beurre

I feel that you are poking fun at pokemon. Yet you should restrict yourself from doing that. Also although your Unicorn Fame is a red hot topic right now I would say that are now under pressure to create something just as shocking. Now your rubbery attack has become limp. I shall ride off to victory now.

PureBeurre uses hidden messages attack. It is super effective. 0 hp remains on Unicorn Frame. Unicorn Frame faints from pleasure. What will Yuikami use next?

I feel that you are poking fun at pokemon. Yet you should restrict yourself from doing that. Also although your Unicorn Fame is a red hot topic right now I would say that are now under pressure to create something just as shocking. Now your rubbery attack has become limp. I shall ride off to victory now.

PureBeurre uses hidden messages attack. It is super effective. 0 hp remains on Unicorn Frame. Unicorn Frame faints from pleasure. What will Yuikami use next?

AndHereWeGo.gif

Edited by CrazyCanadian24

More please.. popcorn are being made..

talk_zpse121dee9.jpg  OH NO!! YOU DON'T! Wake up Unicorn Frame! -whips-

talk2_zpseb37d023.jpg  NEIGHHHHH!!

Edited by yuikami

This.. this thread is amazing 0.o I even saw your artworks in another site before bumping in here

How did I miss this?I usually lurk around the forums just but by god I lurked for good tonight.(Stalker getting to me it seems =P )

Now where's the Ecchi hidden side stash *w* ?

Please do Saryn if/when you can ,she looks a lot alienlike, but those curves.. I've crashed into less tighter curves with my bike.

Nyx my favorite that you did so farm,truly a great looking piece.

Stalker can be scary but the unicorn frame,my god If it ever showed up I hope we'd have an ember on the team,kill it with fire!!! xD he's too OP

Showed this to some of my ingame m8s, you got a lot of young men's imagination going that I can guarantee ^^

Keep on the great work ,loving it .

By the way, yui as in the singer? yui goddess?

Cheers

Ecchi hidden side stash??? @-@

But anyway thank you!! XD I just paint whatever comes to mind... and still depends on amount of sugar I consume that night XP

Yui is just Yui XD But I love Yui the singer too!

talk_zpse121dee9.jpg  OH NO!! YOU DON'T! Wake up Unicorn Frame! -whips-

talk2_zpseb37d023.jpg  NEIGHHHHH!!

Fair enough......BUT NOW it is time for my super secret attack.

I will break you with this one attack. You could not have seen this coming, as if you were blindfolded. This was bound to happen though. I was born to dominate in this fight. Are you prepared?

PureBeurre uses shrink leather. It is super effective. 0 hp remains. Unicorn Frame chokes to near death. What will yuikami use next?

Edited by PureBeurre

Just did this out of love love love love love love HNGGGGGGGGGGG

warframe___captain_vor_smirk_by_yuikami_

Url: http://yuikami-da.deviantart.com/art/Warframe-Captain-Vor-Smirk-371354608

I got way too excited for the upcoming Grineer expression! So I did this XD

Plus my old wacom finally died so I'm trying to get used to a new one...

Hour an a half in PhotoshopCS5

Aww, he's so cute ^^.

Yui, are you afraid of bears?

I wonder what PureBeurre will evolve into with all the xp for unicorn frame.

Edited by GTG3000

Aww, he's so cute ^^.

Yui, are you afraid of bears?

I wonder what PureBeurre will evolve into with all the xp for unicorn frame.

bears as hairy macho man

or

bears as teddy bear

or

bears as forest bear?

Well I like them all!!! LOL

Edited by yuikami