Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fanarts By Yuikami [Updated 4/12/17 55 more Warfame Emoji]

yuikami

We need two things now.

A clan for all the artists/FanFramemakers/storytellers/etc

And a Warframe Abandon Thread gif cause good god D:

Omigad, can an account being in more than 1 clan? cause I wanna join but I don't wanna leave my Pink Giant Octopus too ;_;

Amazing works

Thank youu XD

Aww, they are so cute! Thanks Yui! ^_^ You're the best!

Omigad, can an account being in more than 1 clan? cause I wanna join but I don't wanna leave my Pink Giant Octopus too ;_;

Thank youu XD

I don't think so, but it would be awesome. I kind of don't want to leave Whispering to the Black Winged, either.

Some sort of a "collaborative clan" feature? DE could do a lot of awesome stuff with clans and playerbuilt dojos, methinks. But it would come with plenty simplification and, maybe, actual server on their side.

Edited by GTG3000

talk_zpse121dee9.jpg  UGUUU! OMG I MISSED LOTS OF FUN!

Anyway, thanks for keeping my thread alive guys XD! Yui doesn't mind!

And here, have some Grineertan and Corpus chan WIP to keep this thread uberkawaii LOL

Did this long before Trinity's painting but never had the chance to finish it + too scared to post here.

Got some work rushed in so i might be a little too quiet tonight TAT\

grineertan_zps269b058d.jpg

now back to topic, it's kinda intersting to see your style change

now back to topic, it's kinda intersting to see your style change

I'm an artist of many style XD

Well I started off drawing with manga style [specially Shojo] for at least 15 years before I got brainwashed by western RPG 4 years ago, that was when I started doing more semi-real or realistic stuff. :>

Edited by yuikami

I'm an artist of many style XD

Well I started off drawing with manga style [specially Shojo] for at least 15 years before I got brainwashed by western RPG 4 years ago, that was when I started doing more semi-real or realistic stuff. :>

haha same here, well I barely draw but when I draw I try to search the style I'm going to stick to, and atm I think i'm on the right road, when I was young I also started with manga, especially dragonball xD

but now I'm mixxing realistic style with manga, looks strange and yeah I like it :D

btw I've added you in warframe

Edited by SeiraSunmin

I'm running out of grineer/corpus boss icons to use...

erm...

Phorid.png

Hey babe.

talk_zpse121dee9.jpg  Hey smexy!

I don't know why, but this is giving me the weird kink idea -cough- >w>,, And now that I see Grineer infested closer, it must have been painful having a mutated head bursting out of their chests x-x

Edited by yuikami

I don't know why, but this is giving me the weird kink idea -cough- >w>,, And now that I see Grineer infested closer, it must have been painful having a mutated head bursting out of their chests x-x

Video games are a bad influence!

Try Dead Space. It's a hella lot more painful there ^^

Also... I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.