Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug Report: Hind Rate-Of-Fire Broken

psycholysis

Having taken my Hind out of storage after the fix to burst-fire weapons being framerate-dependent, I noticed that something was amiss.

Specifically, the Hind appeared to have a drastically lower rate of fire than I remembered it having, but careful observation showed that, in Grineer hands, it still possessed its former speed.

Therefore, given that it this is unlikely to have been an intentional stealth nerf that was never mentioned in patch notes, I can only surmise that this is not intended behavior.

But several patches and hotfixes have come and gone since then, and nothing has changed, no acknowledgment has been made, so here I am posting this 'bug report', hoping somebody will notice.

And if it's not a bug, then it would be nice to hear some official word on this anyways.

Edited by psycholysis

If it is a bug then maybe the reason it went unnoticed is that almost no one uses the thing. Although I will build it again to test out this bug.

I think so, too. People think Hind is ugly and burst weapon is not very popular. But a bug is a bug. It should fixed ASAP.

Off topic: I suddenly remember that Hind is the first or second Primary weapon I built. That was about 11 months ago!

I Don't get why people don't like the Hind. It's my go to rifle for infested so I can be the point man that looks out for ancients. Takes them out in a jiffy thanks to all that slash.

I didn't notice a fire rate change. I'll take off my fire rate mods and give it a whirl.