Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods For Weapons

Feminator

Hello everyone I think here you will agree with me.

When I get a new weapon and want to level it up I have to take off the mods from the other weapon so when my weapon 

is ready I can put it on. This takes a very long time and it is stressing. I was going to ask if you could make a dump button 

that will automatically clear off all the mods on the weapon.

Thank You for listening.

Feel free to comment!

Even better, an option to customize a "loadout" of mods for individual weapons that can save and load your preferred mod line-up.  Something like that's probably in the works, just not prioritized. 

Remember when they rolled out U7 and for a few days there were that loadout option that's not quite working?  I'm sure all that stuff that will make switching frames and weapons easier are in the work.  Just look at what they did with the improved mod inventory system.  So good.

Edit: actually I think these two ideas not mutually exclusive.  Having a "clear all mod" button alongside a "load mod set #5" would be great.

Edited by Gestalt

Even better, an option to customize a "loadout" of mods for individual weapons that can save and load your preferred mod line-up.  Something like that's probably in the works, just not prioritized. 

Remember when they rolled out U7 and for a few days there were that loadout option that's not quite working?  I'm sure all that stuff that will make switching frames and weapons easier are in the work.  Just look at what they did with the improved mod inventory system.  So good.

Edit: actually I think these two ideas not mutually exclusive.  Having a "clear all mod" button alongside a "load mod set #5" would be great.

apparently some kind of presets option is coming. Might be what your equipped with, might extend to mods or include mod sets.

Let us hold faith in DE, for the moment.