The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name An Old Glitch That You Miss.

Xeo_Nespydonum

I miss Volt's old Speed allowing him to super jump by vertically wall running up surfaces and 'vaulting' off the edge like a ramp. The (admittedly much needed) addition of grabbing onto the ledge when you scaled it killed that fun little quirk of Volt. In certain places you could use it to scale large portions of vertical rooms, even reaching higher than Zephyr's 1, albeit its use was pretty restricted.

Oberon's Renewal revival. (If you were to cast Renewal before a teammate went down you would end up reviving them, however sometimes they glitched and would regen health but never actually stand back up, had that happen to me once or twice before it got fixed.)

I miss this so much. :(

I thought this was a really cool feature. It was a pretty significant difference from Blessing and made for an interesting variety in builds. Did you build for fast healing to top people off faster or did you build for slow healing to allow for a longer res period.

My favorite bug would probably be the ragdoll bug that occurred when enemies got stuck in floors/walls/door/etc. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/187818-grineer-galleon-ragdoll-bug/

The great MoApocalypse, from the infinite friendly MoA spawn bug. We turned Xini into the most awesome dancefloor ever. I miss that so much. XD

My army killed Harvester. Poor bastard didnt even stand a chance against infinite knockdown. He tried to teleport around just to be knocked instantly again.

I dunno if this was an actual glitch, but DE saw fit to remove it so I'm counting it. The extreme ragdolling on staves. This made me fall in love with the Bo and Amphis. Closest I've been able to get to seeing it again is putting blast damage on my Bo Prime, but it's kind of random, and just isn't the same.

I dunno if this was an actual glitch, but DE saw fit to remove it so I'm counting it. The extreme ragdolling on staves. This made me fall in love with the Bo and Amphis. Closest I've been able to get to seeing it again is putting blast damage on my Bo Prime, but it's kind of random, and just isn't the same.

You can get closer of those results by applying blast element on your weapon. Enemies killed by blast melee weapons tend to fly away. :p