Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Of The Night Alliance Welcomes You

DogManDan

HkihwLunight500_zpsb84ba5ef.png

The Tenno of the Night is a newly created alliance which is looking for some clans that are interested in the social, fun, and even challenging aspects all part of an alliance. I am the founder of the NOG Army Clan, a proud official YT Fan resource channel, and now the head of this new alliance.  

Now that an alliance has been created we have some steps ahead in order to properly achieve a high quality group of tenno which share the same/similar goals. We will need to take this step by step instead of rushing in as most others do and disaster strikes in the end.  So here are some goals that I am going to be using in order to grow our alliance.

- Establishing a base of "active" clans

We are looking for clans (any size really) who are active in the game. The basic purpose of an alliance is to have access to other clans so that you have more people to interact with, run missions, and even make trades. If you have similar interests than please feel free to apply

- Establishing Roles & Responsibilities

Firstly any clan that joins the alliance will be required to have their warlords actively in communication with myself and each other. This includes being a member of NOG/Alliance forums community and active in the alliance area making suggestions to better the alliance and helping others. All members in a clan or alliance are welcome to join the forum and participate in discussions if they choose as well.

Initially when a clan joins the alliance they will not have authority to manage any aspect of it until such time that the warlords/leaders have established themselves within the alliance and deemed trustworthy to manage alliance tasks. The more trust established with myself and the other leaders the more roles you will have, it is pretty simple.

If however, you are just wanting to have your clan be part of the fun and not looking to deal with the managing tasks of certain aspects in the alliance that is also understandable. You & your clan will still be welcome but extra roles will not be given. 

The main reason alliances fail is due to mismanagement and not properly assigning tasks. These roles/responsibilities are not to be handled lightly as it can affect gathered resources, the credits for distribution during solar rail deployments, solar rail builds/deployments, unfair distributions to all clans in the alliance, etc. 

- Basic Rules

* We are here to have fun please remember to have that as your first priority

* All members within the alliance will need to show respect to other members at all times. There is never a need to disrespect anyone for any reason and should it be brought to the attention of the alliance leaders that member/clan will be subject to removal from the alliance.

* Please utilize the alliance chat, this forum or any future social media alliance establishment to interact with others.

- Alliance Emblem

This will be a work in progress, any suggestions will be welcome and if you are good at photoshopping feel free to create some ideas and post them in a the alliance area forums. A transparent PNG file will be required and while submitting it here in full size is accepted please not that if a emblem is chosen it will eventually be scaled down to a 128x128px image so keep that in mind.

I will be working on a emblem as but and ultimately I will be the one submitting and paying the 150 platinum price for the emblem so I will hold final decision on this emblem. If we have several submitted than a poll/vote will be taken for the best one to use.

- Submitting your Clan to Join the alliance

It is best to create a post here on the forums about a clan that you would like to join the alliance. Lets try to keep to some simple must have information when submitting to join:

Clan Name:

Warlord/s & IGNs for each: 

How many members/clan size:

Time Zone/Area of the Clan:

Warlords should contact me (DogManDan) via any of my social media accounts listed below to discuss joining the alliance.

As we grow there will most likely be a need to expand out alliance goals so please make sure to check back here for future updates. YouTube videos will also be available on my channel or the NOG Community channel about the alliance from time to time as well. For now go forth and seek our any who may be interested in joining.

Ways to Contact:

Tenno of the Night Alliance forum: http://bit.ly/1Fj6E8j

Night Owls Gaming Community: http://bit.ly/1cLXohQ

My Youtube channel: http://bit.ly/1io2V0h

Edited by DogManDan

From 1 to now 5 with a 6th clan pending we are starting to grow. Now having around 400 active members in the Alliance with the first week under our belt. Come join us in the fun and be a part of this new Alliance future.

10484936_969770746372536_646333641634117

Nice nice nice o.o

• 2 weeks later...

But what about Tenno of The Day? What about the morning Commute Tenno?!!

Joking aside, I'm working on establishing a stable roster before I join an alliance.

Just wanted you guys to know that I have my eye on this one.

Edited by Vondredd

But what about Tenno of The Day? What about the morning Commute Tenno?!!

Joking aside, I'm working on establishing a stable roster before I join an alliance.

Just wanted you guys to know that I have my eye on this one.

Well then we shall have an eye on you as well, but it will only be at night!

So the alliance stands at 5 clans right now around 400 members with one clan pending. We are looking for clans interested in joining a great fun and very open alliance. Please do feel free to contact us here if you are looking to join the alliance.

10704140_975898395759771_143901261367844

The first solar rails are in process of creation at this time though we are not fully ready to utilize them just yet.

Finally a alliance emblem has been submitted to DE for approval and hopes that we have it in game soon. As always for more information you can head over the http://www.nogcommunty.com and visit our forums.

Change it in the Opening post pls :D

and / or add the final emblem ^^

Once approved I will add it in for sure

I like the choice of emblem. Great job on that. I'm having a hard time finding more members, perhaps because I'm doing it in the morning. Any advice for recruiting? I'm heavily considering this alliance.

well this is a tough one because it is all about timing, talking with others in the missions. I have a couple methods, other than my utilizing youtube as a fan channel, which starts with the forums here. Many times you will find people looking to join a clan simply going through the recruitment tabs and so that is where I take an opportunity to respond and invite them to my clan page here on the WF forums. 

I also post in my clan page all the time usually once a day or once every other day to keep it at the top and active. Lots to talk about so not hard to keep making new posts. 

In game you can hit the recruiting channel and see if anyone is interested from there as well. Just some ideas.

Clan Name: MainBattalion1 (MB1 in short)

Warlord/s & IGNs for each: Upos

How many members/clan size: 4

Time Zone/Area of the Clan: 0 and +1

we are a small group of friends of the planetside2 outfit MB1 that also play warframe (actively). We started our clan about 1 month ago and we think we are ready to take it to the next step, an alliance. Like I said before we are part of the MB1 outfit as well so I don't think I will be able to take any tasks on myslef (although I'm willing to try)

Clan Name: MainBattalion1 (MB1 in short)
Warlord/s & IGNs for each: Upos
How many members/clan size: 4
Time Zone/Area of the Clan: 0 and +1
we are a small group of friends of the planetside2 outfit MB1 that also play warframe (actively). We started our clan about 1 month ago and we think we are ready to take it to the next step, an alliance. Like I said before we are part of the MB1 outfit as well so I don't think I will be able to take any tasks on myslef (although I'm willing to try)

Hi Upos!!

I will invite you now! 

Happy joining ;)

Pls let me know your Steam name in a PM so I can add you to the Alliance's Steam Group! (EDIT: If you have Steam)

Also consider creating an Account on the Forums!

:)

EDIT: Welcome to our Alliance!

Edited by Mampfi

Greetings! This clan has officially made it into shadow, holding 17 members (and counting).  I've kept an eye on this alliance for a while, and feel we are ready to pursue this next goal.  I wish to meet with one of you in game to talk things over.  

H A Y D E N would appreciate your cooperation in learning more about ToTN.

Greetings! This clan has officially made it into shadow, holding 17 members (and counting).  I've kept an eye on this alliance for a while, and feel we are ready to pursue this next goal.  I wish to meet with one of you in game to talk things over.  

H A Y D E N would appreciate your cooperation in learning more about ToTN.

Well thanks for stopping in yes we are growing though I have not posted a recent update and I would be glad to chat with you anytime with questions you may have. Fairly easy to find in game most of the time (though this week has been limited with my work schedule/crunch time before my vacation) you can of course find me as DogManDan in game

Clan Name:  knaker tumor

Warlord/s & IGNs for each: , Brisca , Mriblik1 (co-owner)

How many members/clan size:  we are on 38 members right now. (mountain clan)

Time Zone/Area of the Clan:  UTC/GMT+01:00  is the tmezone for me. (from the neterlands)

we got people of difrent time zone's. like sweden and a russian guy.

were trying to find a active clan, so we can do solar rail wars.

the clan is growing every day.

we got all labs and stuff inside the dojo.

please let us be a part of your alliance, we will help you every time, every day.

greetings, brisca

Clan Name:  knaker tumor
Warlord/s & IGNs for each: , Brisca , Mriblik1 (co-owner)
How many members/clan size:  we are on 38 members right now. (mountain clan)
Time Zone/Area of the Clan:  UTC/GMT+01:00  is the tmezone for me. (from the neterlands)
we got people of difrent time zone's. like sweden and a russian guy.
were trying to find a active clan, so we can do solar rail wars.
the clan is growing every day.
we got all labs and stuff inside the dojo.
please let us be a part of your alliance, we will help you every time, every day.

greetings, brisca

I will get an invite out to your clan later on and would be happy to have you onboard.  I just want to make sure that is exactly how your clan name is spelled in game or it will kick it out.

I will get an invite out to your clan later on and would be happy to have you onboard.  I just want to make sure that is exactly how your clan name is spelled in game or it will kick it out.

the name of the clan is ( knaker tumor ) you can add me ingame if you want. ingame name is ( brisca )